Reign yourselves in

2»

Comments

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    Since postmodernism is really a rejection of metanarratives, maybe the gremlin should have an X through the post modern part. I think what we really need is a metagremlin.

Way to Lyotard these folls. But yo, the X is more of a modernism thang.

There are some learned folls in this muthafucka.

Metanarratives are so passe.

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    Metagraemlin = very .

But really, wouldn't a metagraemlin be the absence of a graemlin?

Azzaccly!

• Mike is a genius, let's not make his work pedestrian.

too late - i already look exactly like anticon recording artist pedestrian...

pedestrian

yer bwoy pon di left hand side

when i made "post-modern," "shit yeah," "wizard rock," and even "emo rap," i never intended for them to be turned into full-time emoticons. i just kinda made them to make em, but i like the fact that y'all have taken to them and are working them into posts. i think people are overusing them now cause they're like new toys. in a week or so, people will get over them and then start to use them more appropriately. i remember the same thing happened when we introduced the first batch of new graemlins.

I AIN'T TALKIN BOUT

& GRAVY MANG.

• BUMP

if my own theorems are correct, this thread will ward off most of the stupidity that has been goings on here as of late.

time will tell...

...getting....weak....

.....must....warn................................................

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    [color:yellow] BUMP

if my own theorems are correct, this thread will ward off most of the [/color] stupidity [color:yellow] that has been goings on[/color] here [color:yellow] as of late.

time will tell...

...getting....weak....

.....must....warn................................................ [/color]

Stupidity? Here?

• edubedub 715 Posts
    [color:yellow] BUMP

if my own theorems are correct, this thread will ward off most of the [/color] stupidity [color:yellow] that has been goings on[/color] here [color:yellow] as of late.

time will tell...

...getting....weak....

.....must....warn................................................ [/color]

Stupidity? Here?