Shill Bidding Threats?

behemothbehemoth 2,189 Posts
edited November 2010 in Strut Central
can you be reported for shill bidding when you are not even doing it? some idiot is threatening to report me saying that "i will be reported"

?!?!?!

Comments

• Dude is just asshurt cause your getting straight payed...congrats on the auction btw. I'm sure he can report you, but Ebay won't do anything unless it's a valid claim.

• behemothbehemoth 2,189 Posts
    bass_fever said:
    Dude is just asshurt cause your getting straight payed...congrats on the auction btw. I'm sure he can report you, but Ebay won't do anything unless it's a valid claim.

yea he could report me all he wants but all the auctions are pretty much being bid on by legit people minus a few people with lower feedback who actually won. either way it pisses me off. report me? pshhh

• BreezBreez 1,706 Posts
    behemoth said:
    bass_fever said:
    Dude is just asshurt cause your getting straight payed...congrats on the auction btw. I'm sure he can report you, but Ebay won't do anything unless it's a valid claim.

yea he could report me all he wants but all the auctions are pretty much being bid on by legit people minus a few people with lower feedback who actually won. either way it pisses me off. report me? pshhh

Don't worry about that shit man. If you're not guilty then there's no proof. Just keep doing what you're doing. Fuck that clown!

• Breez said:
    behemoth said:
    bass_fever said:

Don't worry about that shit man. If you're not guilty then there's no proof. Just keep doing what you're doing. Fuck that clown!

There's nothing he can do, I would just tell him go ahead and then report him to ebay for making a threat.

• dukeofdelridgedukeofdelridge urgent.monkey.mice 2,453 Posts
    DO YOU KNOW WHETHER OR NOT HE HAS A LISP?

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    Put him on blast. Make him famous.

• behemothbehemoth 2,189 Posts
    he just messaged me again saying that he is the member of a group that investigates shill bidders

mr6055

that is his user name. go join his club...

His location is NY, United States.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    behemoth said:
    he just messaged me again saying that he is the member of a group that investigates shill bidders

Hilarious.

I believe the one aleit had a similarly threatening interaction years ago with a person claiming to represent a shadowy worldwide network of record dealers.

latinsatin used to bug me all of time about my bidding/buying activity. Had to file formal complaints to get her blocked.

• BreezBreez 1,706 Posts
    dukeofdelridge said:
    DO YOU KNOW WHETHER OR NOT HE HAS A LISP?

:oh_my: