Mexican Drug Dealers Do Not Play

RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
edited October 2010 in Strut Central
Some of you may have seen the story about the couple that was attacked, and husband killed down on the Tex-Mex border. Well this just came across the wire......these folls do not play around.

Severed head of Falcon Lake investigator delivered to Mexican army, state rep says

The severed head of a Mexican investigator involved in the investigation of a reported tourist shooting on Falcon Lake on the Texas-Mexico border has been delivered to the Mexican army, a state representative from Edinburg declared in a Twitter report.

Rep. Aaron Pe??a, D-Edinburg, said via Twitter that he confirmed the decapitation with Zapata County Sheriff Sigifredo Gonzalez, whose office is heading the U.S. investigation into the Sept. 30 disappearance of David Michael Hartley, 30.

Ruben Rios, spokesman for the Tamaulipas state prosecutor's office in Mexico, identified the slain Mexican officer as Commander Rolando Flores, the head of state investigators in the border city of Ciudad Miguel Aleman.

Rios says Flores' killing was unrelated to the Hartley investigation, but U.S. authorities have said threats of violence from drug gangs who control much of the area has hampered the search for Hartley's body.

Read more: http://www.star-telegram.com/2010/10/12/2540810/severed-head-of-falcon-lake-investigator.html#ixzz12BPMSAEg

Comments

• kalakala 3,361 Posts
    28,000 dead since 06
    lets keep cocaine and heroin Illegal!!
    amerikkkans/euroman/woman-KEPP SNORTING/SHOOTING/SMOKING that shit!

MEXICO CITY (AP) ??? President Felipe Calderon said he would consider a debate on legalizing drugs Tuesday as his government announced that more than 28,000 people have been killed in drug violence since he launched a crackdown against cartels in 2006.

Three former presidents ??? Cesar Gaviria of Colombia, Ernesto Zedillo of Mexico and Fernando Cardoso of Brazil ??? urged Latin American countries last year to consider legalizing marijuana to undermine a major source of income for cartels. And Mexico???s congress also has debated the issue.

But Calderon has long said he is opposed to the idea, and his office issued a statement hours after the meeting saying that while the president was open to debate on the issue, he remains ???against the legalization of drugs.???

• All so we can get our snort on, smfh.

• This Mexican drug war stuff is insane.

b/w

I live near a place called Falcon Lake, and got really, really worried for a second.

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    Mexico is also the US's leading source for meth as well.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    BlogDelNarco.com

I don't recommend clicking the thumbnails if you have a weak stomach.

• 3rdshow3rdshow 168 Posts
    Herm said:
    BlogDelNarco.com

I don't recommend clicking the thumbnails if you have a weak stomach.

i just browsed through the pages and it took me a while to get to p.19 only to realize
    that was from less than a month ago. shit is so overwhelming..

• Shit is real. My uncle used to own a small business on main Juarez Avenue. He saw some guy get shot in the head right in front of his shop around dusk. Cops asked him questions about the shooting and he didnt say shit because if you rat, they will find out. The cops are all in on a lot of this shit.

He was a block away from a car bombing where narcos dressed up a dead man as a cop, called it in, then triggered the car bomb via cell phone.

He closed up shop.

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    Legalizing drugs won't fix Mexico.

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    ive researched a lot on ciudad juarez and its insane
    from a strictly theoretical point of view: the gov does not dominate the means of destruction
    the pandillas are actually more or as armed as the army and the zetas are former trained officers
    cops have to hide their identity not the other way around
    bring in the MS13-18 to this cocktail and you have a clusterfuck of epic proportions
    they fuck with DEA and US diplomats, train their newcomers to legally obtain gov jobs
    it causes enourmous problems for mexico on the intl level let alone the local

• Reynaldo said:
    Legalizing drugs won't fix Mexico.

It may fix purity issues in Australia however