Options

Brett Favre's Penis

edited August 2010 in Strut Central
http://deadspin.com/5603701/brett-favre-once-sent-me-cock-shots-not-a-love-story

Please universe keep this jackass retired.

I can't take it anymore.

Comments

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    Brett Favre's penis: It's not going to suck itself, sports media!

• cookbookcookbook 783 Posts
    DJ_Enki said:

and he deserves it (mel gibson related)

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    cookbook said:
    DJ_Enki said:

and he deserves it

He's just having fun out there (getting fellated by ESPN)!

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    The beginning, the middle and the living end:

"In fact, Sterger claims that, in one of the photos Favre allegedly sent her, he's masturbating ??? while wearing a pair of Crocs."

• hertzhoghertzhog 865 Posts
    bassie said:

"In fact, Sterger claims that, in one of the photos Favre allegedly sent her, he's masturbating ??? while wearing a pair of Crocs."

Damn, I was just scrolling down to quote the same thing. That's some shit :the_mack: might pull.

• I mean, I like Deadspin, but the "journalistic standards," they're showing here are pretty slim. Daulerio kind of sucks on this stuff (see also: Stu Scott text messages).

At this point, I read DS for the Magry rants, and that's about it.

• hertzhog said:
    bassie said:

Damn, I was just scrolling down to quote the same thing. That's some shit :the_mack: might pull.
    Its funny that I was about to do the same thing .. The most disturbing part of the story

• Options
    DJ_Enki said:
    cookbook said:
    DJ_Enki said:

and he deserves it

He's just having fun out there (getting fellated by ESPN)!

They might even be tired of him this time. Maybe they can have an hour long special called The Decision 2 hosted by LeBron.

• pointmanpointman 1,042 Posts
    gareth said:
    I mean, I like Deadspin, but the "journalistic standards," they're showing here are pretty slim. Daulerio kind of sucks on this stuff (see also: Stu Scott text messages).

At this point, I read DS for the Magry rants, and that's about it.

Guy seems like scum/questionable journalistic standards.

He threw an alleged friend/acquaintance that told him something in confidentiality under the biggest bus in the world. And all that for a story with ZERO evidence.

• This isn't the first time- the worst, and the one that astounds me, given that he still has a job, was when he saw Stu Scott texting, and published that he was setting up a booty-call with ZERO evidence.

I mean... You have to be an ungodly terrible journalist to make Stu Scott sympathetic.

My other problem is that when the mainstream media rips Deadspin, they seem to complain that they aren't taken seriously. Then, when they get ripped for shotty standards, they say, "hey, we're just a funny blog with a sports bent."

Daulerio is an awful journalist, and it's frightening that he is in charge of ANYTHING.

• Options
    gareth said:
    shotty standards

That was intentional, right?

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    How Chmura-esque.