• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    bassie said:
    some baby rattle

YES

Staxwax, this would be an appropriate time to disappear for a few weeks

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    I revel in meaningful pimping.

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    What burns me up some much is that Polanski has repeatedly admitted that he doesn't think what he did was that big of a deal because he is a big shot artist. This guy should fry.

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    I can't believe yall don't have staxwax on ignore.

• staxwaxstaxwax 1,474 Posts
    faux_rillz said:
    bassie said:
    some baby rattle

YES

Staxwax, this would be an appropriate time to disappear for a few weeks

Lol. Have a few justice cheese sandwiches and freedom fries on me this lunch break.
    I might catch that Ghost Writer somewhere this week. Will be skipping any 'lil' related releases.
    Bassie, you'll get over this. Don't worry. Hope I havent impinged on your enjoyment of boosie.
    BTW, do you know how to do the 'Murda dance'?

b/w

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    staxwax said:

MUSIC TO REVEL IN SENSELESS MURDER BY

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    I think the fact that Polanski had Woody Allen throwing his weight behind him says it all really.

I'm now off to listen to some South Park Mexican

• BeatnicholasBeatnicholas 1,005 Posts
    Sabadabadoodoo, the swiss-hatt is pretty misguided. Best healthcare in the world, best education system in the world, best roads in the world, best social system in the world, cleanest place in the world, best living standards in the world. And not to mention the best weed in the world, and the best record shops in the world. A couple of bad historical decisions (nazi gold anyone?) but nothing on the scale of say, vietnam. i don't blame them for their response, the American case for extradition has more holes than a truckload of emmental. Generally America is viewed there as a pretty base society, one to chastise not aspire to, particularly from a moral and ethical point of view. Remember this is where the UN is based and the US have not exactly played by the rules. So with respect, if you could comply with international law for anything longer than 5 minutes, we might have vaguely considered sending you your arty paedophile back for a lynching.

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
    Ulysses31nicholas said:
    Sabadabadoodoo, the swiss-hatt is pretty misguided. Best healthcare in the world, best education system in the world, best roads in the world, best social system in the world, cleanest place in the world, best living standards in the world. And not to mention the best weed in the world, and the best record shops in the world. A couple of bad historical decisions (nazi gold anyone?) but nothing on the scale of say, vietnam. i don't blame them for their response, the American case for extradition has more holes than a truckload of emmental. Generally America is viewed there as a pretty base society, one to chastise not aspire to, particularly from a moral and ethical point of view. Remember this is where the UN is based and the US have not exactly played by the rules. So with respect, if you could comply with international law for anything longer than 5 minutes, we might have vaguely considered sending you your arty paedophile back for a lynching.

"Boo hoo hoo. I'm crying because my country is so awesome. Boo hoo hoo

• BeatnicholasBeatnicholas 1,005 Posts
    hahahahahaha

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Ulysses31nicholas said:

This dude said the UN.