EPIC: Justin Bieber/El-P

Comments

• That was probably the worst thing I've heard in my entire life.

• edulusedulus 421 Posts
    im down.

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
    Matt Adore said:
    That was probably the worst thing I've heard in my entire life.

I wouldn't go that far but yeah not so hot.

I'm guessing we're not getting another e2e burner from el-p any time soon...

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    I've been doing pretty well so far with no sleep but I got two minutes into that and starting feeling physically sick. It felt like there was an entirely different track playing in each ear, like a child's very first attempt at mixing.

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,906 Posts
    Attempting to polish a terd often leaves you with shit on both hands.

• BeatnicholasBeatnicholas 1,005 Posts
    it was set up by xlr8r. file under - pure jokes http://www.xlr8r.com/news/2010/07/el-p-remixes-justin-beiber

• disco_chedisco_che 1,115 Posts
    Horrible. Sounds like you want to listen to music and somewhere in another tab of your browser another song is playing and you can't figure out in which. Sounded like two random tracks with no cohesion. I used to like El-P even in Post-Company Flow days but now I'm out.

• Grafwritah said:
    Matt Adore said:
    That was probably the worst thing I've heard in my entire life.

I wouldn't go that far but yeah not so hot.

I'm guessing we're not getting another e2e burner from el-p any time soon...

I actually tried to think of anything worse before typing that.

I understand this began as a joke but this is from XLR8R's website: "We came through with the vocals, and El-P came through with a dope-ass opus." Really? Who would enjoy this track?

Never been a big fan of El-P but liked some of the Co Flow stuff and used to listen alot to the Cannibal Ox album when I was younger.

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,917 Posts
    Someone's trying to get that Danger Mouse paper.

• dukeofdelridgedukeofdelridge urgent.monkey.mice 2,453 Posts
    i don't hate it.

whoever wrote that "baby" song knows what they're doing. When I first heard it I thought it was a female singing, and I liked it.

this MASHUPRMX is weird-sounding enough to make me try and figure out what the F is going on...

• dukeofdelridgedukeofdelridge urgent.monkey.mice 2,453 Posts
    Ulysses31nicholas said:
    it was set up by xlr8r. file under - pure jokes http://www.xlr8r.com/news/2010/07/el-p-remixes-justin-beiber

LOL listening to Nicki Minaj MIA song now...

I guess nevermind what I just said about the elpbieber song: this one's just as weird (for weird's sake?). I am old.