Maybe She Can Give Weezy Guitar Lessons...

fishmongerfunkfishmongerfunk 4,154 Posts
edited July 2010 in Strut Central

Comments

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    crabmongerfunk said:

Here you go, Crabmongerfunk! What up, mane?

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• i'm good. spent the day at a bbq with my friends and their kids, starting to feel my age but i guess that is sort of an epidemic around here.

if and when i ever become a parent, i think music lessons as early as possible is the way to go..do the strut parents consider music education mandatory or is it something that the kid has got to want to do first?

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    crabmongerfunk said:
    i'm good. spent the day at a bbq with my friends and their kids, starting to feel my age but i guess that is sort of an epidemic around here.

if and when i ever become a parent, i think music lessons as early as possible is the way to go..do the strut parents consider music education mandatory or is it something that the kid has got to want to do first?

Hey Crabmongerfunk,

I'm good, just chillin', sipping on a Guinness Extra Stout, and listening to my "Bong Sh*t" mix. Earlier, I was working on a track I'm producing for a friend's LP he's working on. Otherwise, the wife and I did some shopping early, then laid around the house, as old folks do. As far as giving one's kids music lessons, I think the child should show some interest in music prior to providing them lessons. In my case, I showed an early interest in drums so my dad (RIP) taught me how to play. I'm eternally grateful to him for it.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak