Options

CEREAL STRUT (breakfast food related)

edited April 2010 in Strut Central
Rep your favourite cereal(s)!!My shit is:Honey Bunches of OatsVectorJust RightCrispix

Comments

• tripledoubletripledouble 7,636 Posts
    i saw a box of quisp at the flea market last week. dope box, i'll pass on the cereal.

i'm pretty boring:
    plain kashi
    shredded mini wheats (no frosted and Mom's is the best brand if you can find it)
    or oatmeal

i used to be a little fruity pebbles crack whore, tho

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Hey Driftwood,

I roll with these:

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• BreezBreez 1,706 Posts

• Oops. Wrong thread.

• johmbolayajohmbolaya 4,472 Posts
    I've been enjoying Sweet Home Farm Granola Honey Nut, Maple, or vanilla. I had the maple one with some coconut milk... oh yeah.

antisemite trading cards??!? wthefuk?

• BreezBreez 1,706 Posts

antisemite trading cards??!? wthefuk?

I just thought the images were funny. I don't understand the the anti part. I AM NOT RACIST, but I do like titties & weed.

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    i used to be a little fruity pebbles crack whore, tho

• BreezBreez 1,706 Posts
    All jokes aside, I have a real problem with Golden Grahams & Honey Combs. A MUST HAVE in my house. But then again I could live on cereal.

Cereal's like p**sy, all of it's good just some is better than others.

• Rep your favourite cereal(s)!!

Crispix

I AM NOT RACIST, but I do like titties & weed.

thats what they all say

• BreezBreez 1,706 Posts

thats what they all say

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Golden Grahams 4 Life!

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts

thats what they all say

Truer words have never been spoken.

I get down with good ole fashioned raisin bran (though not going to give the dog the milk anymore -- supposedly grapes and raisins are bad for them). Also Honey Nut Cherios. I can eat pretty much anything that doesn't have crack-level of sweetness.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts

Crispix

I've got 3 boxes of this in the house right now.

This is my shit, though:

ok, chalk it up to much love for my soulstrut brethren (and of course the much smaller sistren demographic) but i hunted down a box of these extra special joints so yall can keep an eye out:

for real for real. no sugar, just one ingredient. but they do something to get each square so fluffy.the milk (or milk like alternative) gets in there but doesnt sog shit out. my thuggy friend calls them pillows and i have to smack him when he tries eating them straight out the box. i do raisins, pillows and rice milk....daaaaamn good

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    I get down with good ole fashioned raisin bran (though not going to give the dog the milk anymore -- supposedly grapes and raisins are bad for them). Also Honey Nut Cherios. I can eat pretty much anything that doesn't have crack-level of sweetness.

Thats funny - both of those are too sweet for me

I haven't had Raisin Bran in over a decade, but I'm assuming those raisins are still heavily coated in white sugar crystals?

• Last week I was on MultiGrain Cheerios w/ fresh strawberries.

This week: HEB brand "Blueberry Morning". Pretty tight.

i'm with you...i cant fuck with that shit.
    harder and harder to find cereals without added sugar. even kashi seems to not distribute their 7grain blend anymore. i have one ducky spot that keeps it on the shelf. i go there for nothing other than kashi and big cans of pinepapple juice (sugary rum drink related).

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    My favorite for breakfast........

Or traditional Japanese breakfast. It gets no better......

i mess with them steel cuts too, chan
    i presoak the night before, then make a big 4 cup pot, and reheat all week. that s some real deal shit right there

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    i mess with them steel cuts too, chan
    i presoak the night before, then make a big 4 cup pot, and reheat all week. that s some real deal shit right there

You know this!

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts

Thats funny - both of those are too sweet for me

I haven't had Raisin Bran in over a decade, but I'm assuming those raisins are still heavily coated in white sugar crystals?

True, true. Both of them are right on the border. Nature of the best in the breakfast aisle. Even instant oatmeal is caked with sugar. I turn to cereal only in desperate situations and, in those times, it hits the spot.

Breakfast today: Homemade poppy-seed muffin from the lady. Not much sugar in this -- but lots of butter, haha.

• johmbolayajohmbolaya 4,472 Posts
    My favorite for breakfast........

On the hot cereal side of things, I've been enjoying this:

I tried this Red River one out because I had always seen it on the market. It's good and hearty, and it's flaxseed so it'll do wonders if and when it's time to go (which I wasn't aware of until I realized "oh yeah, flaxseed".)

• the_dLthe_dL 1,531 Posts

couldnt find a better pic, but