who remembers this classic episode?

Comments

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,901 Posts
    Back in the day that shit use to drive me crazy.

Phone would ring all day and you would get some dude on the other end sayin'

"Do you got that dance song with the wicked bass that goes Boom Boom Boom Boom?"

"HOW DO YOU NOT KNOW IT?"

• pppppppp 261 Posts
    If it came out of the fridge...why is it hot??

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    This episode is great, despite the presence of Pauly Shore:

Bud's mullet =

• asstroasstro 1,754 Posts
    TV Land has been running MWC marathons lately, and I have been really enjoying it. I forgot I how much I liked this show.

• HorseleechHorseleech 3,830 Posts
    Katy Sagal was in the terribly named Band With No Name, who had a record on Casablanca.

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
    I never understood while Al didn't want to bang Peggy. I mean, sure, she was stupid and annoying, but she's right there! If I was a middle aged shoe salesman, I'd tap and like it.

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
    This episode is great, despite the presence of Pauly Shore:

Bud's mullet =

I find it even more funny that the "minisode" is only 5 minutes long yet makes total and complete sense. Ingenius - we need to get these Minisode people to open a University.

• waxjunkywaxjunky 1,848 Posts
    Katy Sagal was in the terribly named Band With No Name, who had a record on Casablanca.

I think I've heard her sing before and she was really good. Maybe a Broadway stint after MWC?

• pickwick33pickwick33 8,946 Posts
    I never understood while Al didn't want to bang Peggy. I mean, sure, she was stupid and annoying, but she's right there! If I was a middle aged shoe salesman, I'd tap and like it.

There's a world of difference between TV ugly and real-life ugly.

Check out 30 Rock. Here's Tina Fey, strolling around in the tight sweaters and those glasses, looking fine as hell, and the scriptwriters try to make us believe she's a homely frump???

• MjukisMjukis 1,675 Posts

Classic! They should have kept more from the record store scene though - when 3 or 4 people walk up to the kid and sing half a bar, and he drops the name of the song immidiately. After that, it's way funnier when Al sings "go with him" and he goes "no idea". This is actually one of the few MWC episodes that I really remember like that - relatability, perhaps?