Iggy is shameless

The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
edited May 2009 in Strut Central
Ron dies, so Iggy is wanting to get James Williamson now...what would be kick ass if James does do it (which I doubt, dude is a rich executive now) because just imagine James Williamson 2009 belting out those awesome solos:James Williamson 1973:

Comments

• youngEINSTEINyoungEINSTEIN 2,443 Posts
    heres the important dude.

peace, stein. . .

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts

peace, stein. . .

I feel bad for doing this, but I told Mike Watt that the latest Stooges album was like finding out that Bruce Lee peed sitting down, a big disappointment. He didnt say anything. The Stooges need to quit...as much as I love em, and think they are the GOAT...I think the context of the late 60s and early 70s is needed to make the Stooges the Stooges, ya know?

• pickwick33pickwick33 8,946 Posts

peace, stein. . .

That had better be a joke!

Nothing against Mike Watt, but damn...

• HorseleechHorseleech 3,830 Posts
    I heard James has already agreed to do it.

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts

http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/story/0,25197,25511689-601,00.html

???I had a meeting in LA last week with James (Williamson),'' Pop said. ???It was the first time we had seen each other in 30 years. So we talked about doing something together. Raw Power would be the repertoire.''

• selperfugeselperfuge 1,165 Posts
    I told Mike Watt that the latest Stooges album was like finding out that Bruce Lee peed sitting down

ahahahahahaa
    i so hope you really did this.

http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/story/0,25197,25511689-601,00.html

???I had a meeting in LA last week with James (Williamson),'' Pop said. ???It was the first time we had seen each other in 30 years. So we talked about doing something together. Raw Power would be the repertoire.''

awesome, I hope he rocks that haircut and blue suit ish

I told Mike Watt that the latest Stooges album was like finding out that Bruce Lee peed sitting down

ahahahahahaa
    i so hope you really did this.

it was during an email exchange, we had been exchanging emails about R&B bassists (he is quite the music nerd) and the Stooges came up and I just said it...he didnt say anything about it in is other emails...he still will chat/email with me, so perhaps he knew there was a bit of truth in what I said