HAWKWIND

The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
edited March 2009 in Strut Central
far fuggin out

Comments

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    I've had all their albums and shown them the door. Couldn't really get into em. I'm feelin those titties tho, or at least wish I was.

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    YUM

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    Lemmy on the bass!!!!! Great episode of VH1 Classic Albums on last week. Motorhead "Ace Of Spades" LP. Some funny old Hawkwind stories during the interviews.

• Somebody turned me on to this song as a kid and it blew my mind.

The harmonica is

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts

• LokoOneLokoOne 1,823 Posts
    They came down to Oz a few years back but to play at a huge rave/house/tecno/doof party.

I found that very amusing, cus I couldnt really see a point of referen ce between them and the rave scene except for the drug induced mind state....

Didnt go (since I aint a fan of either style of music) but I always wondered what they would be thinking up on stage, or how the youngstas would have reacted (and danced) to their music.

Got to give them credit for still going at it.

And as for honey with the big tittys in the pix, great view and would have loved to mosh in a pit with her, but I bet you those tits are hanging down to her gut by now... LOL...

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    A few of their records have passed through my hands. Never felt the need to keep anything. Not mad at them. Definitely not mad at the boobs either.

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,932 Posts
    The BBC4 doc on the band was good. My conclusion is that the late-1960s were possibly funnier than any Austin Powers pastiche. Wish I was there.

Hendrix kissed one of the Religious Education teachers at my old school and she said he stank of vomit.

• MjukisMjukis 1,675 Posts
    I've never really heard the "classic" Hawkwind albums but I've always dug "The aubergine that ate rangoon".