dont step to pierre niles (basketball related)

The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
edited February 2009 in Strut Central
U of M player slaps the shit outta a UAB fan...comedy

Comments

• is that an orange onesie?

amazing that his eyes are still open in the second frame!

he deserved to ge smacked for rocking that pumpkin suit

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Dude is 6:8 310 lbs......who in their right mind is stepping to that?

• the uab fans were throwing trash at the memphis players as they walked off the court. this orange jumpsuit dude had it coming...as it seems like he got slapped in the midst of a finger waiving taunt.

i will never understand fans like this. respect the game, son.

• now I will admit, when the Artest/Pacers fight/fiasco was discussed on here I was adamtantly in the "players have no right to touch a fan" and what they did was "thuggish and unclassy" camp...but this isnt thuggish, he didnt run after him..he just slapped the shit outta him like a pimp.

Plus Im a tigers fan...and I hate the state of Alabama.

• holy shit, take a look at this:
    http://ncaabbs.com/showthread.php?tid=347042

UAB fans are calling Pierre a "bitch" for slapping dude...more comedy from the bumpkins

• now I will admit, when the Artest/Pacers fight/fiasco was discussed on here I was adamtantly in the "players have no right to touch a fan" and what they did was "thuggish and unclassy" camp...but this isnt thuggish, he didnt run after him..he just slapped the shit outta him like a pimp.

Plus Im a tigers fan...and I hate the state of Alabama.

i'm generally anti-fan when it comes to stuff like this. i hate the culture here that makes fans feel like they have carte blanche to curse out players,refs,opposing fans, or worse, the moment they buy a ticket. maybe i'm abnormal, but i don't even think its a good look to boo. i just don't buy the "its part of the game" argument. have some respect for the athletes and the game. i suppose if players start taunting the opposing fans without provocation its a different story...

• thropethrope 750 Posts
    i was all about that fat guy bum rushing the floor getting knocked out during the pistons pacers brawl........