Family Guy vs Christian Bale

LokoOneLokoOne 1,823 Posts
edited February 2009 in Strut Central
Is this ? Just saw this.... Best one so far... except an animated Bale would have killed it!

Comments

• If Family Guy farted in the woods, would anyone smell it?

Christian Bale is the least awful person in this clip.

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    Cease your N.E. rage.
    It'dbwickedsweetokthxbai

• LokoOneLokoOne 1,823 Posts
    If Family Guy farted in the woods it would still be funnier and more creative than anything Christian Bale's ever done...

Thats what makes me laugh about the whole thing, they are talking about CB in the media like he's some super serious deep actor with a shitload of great movies to his name.... rather than an overpaid knob!

Lets not forget his little prima donna incident with his mum and sister...

• Christian Bale's farts smell funnier than anything that has ever aired on Family Guy.

No NERAGE. I spent my weekend in WESTERNMA, and loved it; your prob, not mine.
    (wouldn't want to live thurrelated.)

I hate it here too, so whatever, just funnin.
    Fam Guy rips it, that clip's hilarious.

Christian Bale's farts smell funnier than anything that has ever aired on Family Guy.

You know what Christian Bale's farts smell like?

I suppose you pieces of shit like me for breakfast as well?

• I suppose you pieces of shit like me for breakfast as well?

I believe you meant to say that I 'eat,' pieces of shit like you for breakfast?
    Or, I shit pieces of you after breakfast, and usually my coffee?

You whole line sounds as well written as the average Family Guy joke. You should send that gem to Seth MacFarlane.

The line is from Happy Gilmore... you should know the movie, one of Chistian Bale's farts does a cameo appearence in it.....

And yes congrats, you proved that Family Guy viewers are less intelligent than Christian Bale ass sniffers....

BTW - whats with the "I shit pieces of you after breakfast"... Do you regular eat men's body parts?
    No guessing which is your favourtie male body part to eat (or do you swallow it whole?)

• The line is from Happy Gilmore... you should know the movie, one of Chistian Bale's farts does a cameo appearence in it.....

BWWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH~A!

Please to do more schooling on the better parts of the Happy Madison production catalog/TNT's every Saturday afternoon lineup.

The price was wrong, bitch.

The line is from Happy Gilmore... you should know the movie, one of Chistian Bale's farts does a cameo appearence in it.....

BWWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH~A!

Please to do more schooling on the better parts of the Happy Madison production catalog/TNT's every Saturday afternoon lineup.

I'm Christian Bale's fart smelling bitch.

School me on what dude?

You do realise the Christian Bale cameo is a joke, right?

Do you know what a joke is (if not quickly get up look in the mirror and you'll get a glimpse of one)?

No wonder Famil;y guy is too complex for you to understand...

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    I like Family Guy and like Bale's Bruce Wayne.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    I award this thread one star.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    With five stars being the best, of course.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    Dont stop. This rules.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    No wonder Family Guy is too complex for you to understand...

• phatmoneysackphatmoneysack Melbourne 1,124 Posts

• No wonder Family Guy is too complex for you to understand...

INDEED.

SSCOMEDYORO.

Manatees + Magnetic Poetry = Family Guy

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    Damn???Gareth baring the fangs in this thread. Tell 'em why you mad, son!

• Family Guy sucks.

• This is why I'm mad, thun...

Family Guy sucks.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    Family Guy sucks.

Yes. And people talk about SNL running a joke for too long. Even if they're doing it on purpose, to be funny, it's not. Pop culture references: already done and better. Shock humour: already done and better.
    There is a really nice guy at my work who from certain angles looks exactly like the dad and I feel terrible for even thinking that of him.

And I tried watching 30 Rock since SO MANY people go on and on about how clever and side-splitting funny it is, people who I agree with on 99% of other TV/film and I DON'T GET WHAT IS SO FUNNY.
    What is so funny? It is boring, boring, BORING.

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,906 Posts
    It's not funny all the time but the bits that are funny are worth it. I mean, there are a lot of references to obscure US-only "Celebrities" which get 'nuff tumbleweed in the UK, but then they had the scene where the Griffin flies through the canteen at the rehab clinic when Peter is trying to make up a fake name...

• Pretty funny. But what's with the latent homo-eroticism on FG? A date with Christian Bale and earlier the dog had a boyfriend who wore makeup...?

Dude, you just can't grasp their sophisticated humor.

Jeesh... Don't you know repressed homosexuality is ?

• SoulhawkSoulhawk 3,197 Posts
    sophisticated humor.

what sort of person thinks FG is sophisticated?

still trying to get my brain around that

oh wait, someone who likes Adam Sandler dreck

You guys need to relax and enjoy life more. It's just a show that only certain people are feelin. Don't watch it. [/end story]
    PS What do British peoples think of "English" humor like the London Sillynannies football team and references to Sebastian Cole?

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    Yeah geeze... I mean I hate 'friends' but you don't hear me whining about it.

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,906 Posts
    London Sillynannies football team and references to Sebastian Cole?

Sebastian COE, I've heard of. The rest draws a blank.