Pony Tails for dudes are they ever not-NAGL

2»

Comments

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    lol, rockadelic has a ponytail

And I'm old and white which makes it even funnier......

When I first moved from NYC to Texas I got a job tending bar at a C&W club (Texas Fever by Bachman Lake for you locals)...I had longer hair back then and might have been slightly more attractive......my second week there some cowboy walks up to me and asked "Are you one of those NYC faggots?".....I said "Yep, and you know there's only one thing worse than a NYC faggot"...."What's that?" asked Mr. Redneck....."The guy who gets the shit kicked out of him by a NYC faggot, wanna take this to the parking lot?"....asshole mumbled some shit and walked his bowlegged self away.

• This is kinda like my parents' judging shitty drivers based on their license plates: "Oh, South Carolina plates...it figures." "But Mom, we have South Carolina plates." "Yeah, but we're not from here.

File under: Every single SoulStrutter who's ever uttered a variance of "well, what else do you expect from SoulStrut" and/or "I should've known better than to ask SoulStrut advice about ______."

Shut it mouth already, you know?

• Damn dude we heard you the first fifteen times.

Damn dude we heard you the first fifteen times.

What do you expect from Soul Strut.

• Well at least someone's reading my posts. Too bad they don't resonate.

I did like Rock's though. Made it worthwhile.

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts
    damn, am i the only one that thinks "Rush" is dope? an underrated early 90's "drug flick". im a big jason patric fan though....
    this is the only scene worth watching in "rush" imo

• damn, pretty ill scene. were the white couple undercover?

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts
    yeah, the whole flick is about them being undercover and trying to nail greg almond.

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts
    That's Rockedelic? Awesome.

• yeah, the whole flick is about them being undercover and trying to nail greg almond.
    do they get hooked after that goooood shiiiiit?

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    lol, rockadelic has a ponytail

And I'm old and white which makes it even funnier......

When I first moved from NYC to Texas I got a job tending bar at a C&W club (Texas Fever by Bachman Lake for you locals)...I had longer hair back then and might have been slightly more attractive......my second week there some cowboy walks up to me and asked "Are you one of those NYC faggots?".....I said "Yep, and you know there's only one thing worse than a NYC faggot"...."What's that?" asked Mr. Redneck....."The guy who gets the shit kicked out of him by a NYC faggot, wanna take this to the parking lot?"....asshole mumbled some shit and walked his bowlegged self away.
    ^^^^underrated post

• shitzrshitzr 648 Posts
    two words, bitches: uso braids

• AlmondAlmond 1,427 Posts
    male ponytails aren't necessarily NAGL. it's more about the face and body than the hair, imo.

i think beckham pulls off the ponytail well. just my opinion.

• Mark Lindsay (lead singer of Paul Revere & the Raiders) probably rocked the coolest ponytail of all, back in the sixties...and it didn't look shady either, in that baby-boomer-in-denial kinda way...I'd post a pic, but there aren't a lot of profile shots of him on the Web where you can see it. (And those that are appear to be after he stopped wearing his hair that way...as he once said, after ponytails got to be so common he just gave it up.)

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    on the Internet little punk ass bitches like the one Young Phonics gets to call me Gramps and live to tell about it.

LOL

That's Rockedelic? Awesome.
    Two or three year old photo...but yep, that is indeed me.

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts

Wait for it:

I let him off with a warning.

I may not the be the funniest dude on soulstrut, but I think I'm far into double digit range in terms of joke assists. I'd like the soulstrut award committee to recognize that at the end of this year.

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
    yeah, the whole flick is about them being undercover and trying to nail greg almond.

• That's Rockedelic? Awesome.
    Two or three year old photo...but yep, that is indeed me.

the tripped-out part is: thats how i pictured you looking, for some reason