Bad Mood

2»

Comments

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts
    yeah have a newborn and then tell me that... F*ck you non you dont know shit about bad mooods. my moood would spew chunks all over your charles bronson avatar picture thingy you have under your name.

oh yeah? why don't you be 38 weeks pregnant and teach a class of insolent gangbangers with emotional disabilities and tell me about your bad mood Jinxy.

Isn't your baby grown by now anyways? sheeeeet.

/thread

38 WEEKS!?! and you are still at work?!?!

damn.

TODAY IS MY LAST DAY. TWO MORE HOURS. SEE HOW HARD I'M TEACHING!?!

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    ST. CATHARINES???As soon as newly minted millionaire Jorma Hogbacka handed over certified cheques worth $30,000 to two former Tim Hortons employees, he got a double-double hug in return.

It took four days, but Hogbacka made good yesterday on an old promise to share his $14.8 million Lotto 6/49 win with a group of former Tim Hortons employees in St. Catharines.

Wearing green cotton pants and a red jacket, Hogbacka looked a bit like a jovial elf as he stood in front of a bank in St. Catharines and gave Melissa Grivich, 24, of Welland and Sithorn Chuon, 24, of St. Catharines their slice.

Four more lucky women are still out there: Tanya, Jessica, Meredith and Glenda ??? all known to Hogbacka only by their first names.

All worked at one Tim Hortons in the city and staff there are working to connect the remaining lottery ladies with the jackpot winner.

"I'm like in absolute shock," Grivich said just hours before getting her cheque scribbled with the words "Have a nice day."

"I served coffee, and I guess it just goes to show that customer service is everything, and yeah ... it's crazy. I can't believe it."

After picking up his cheque in Toronto on Monday and announcing his intention to share his winnings with the former Tim Hortons employees, the single 60-year-old retired welder spent time with family in Huntsville, Ont.

He was one of three winners of Saturday's $44.4 million prize.

Though she hasn't worked at the coffee shop for years, Chuon said she remembered Hogbacka and helped him pick lottery numbers.

Grivich greeted Hogbacka with a small gift to say thanks: "A small double-double without the trouble," a catchphrase he used when ordering coffee.

Hogbacka said there's no way he'd forget the women who served up his small double-double coffee with a little friendly banter each day.

The Canadian Press

• CAT ADOPTS BUNNY TO IMPROVE Y'ALL'S MOODS:
    http://www.neatorama.com/2009/01/27/cat-adopts-a-bunny/

Also, we had a sonogram this morning (HI, ANNA!) and saw our beautiful little DAUGHTER. Damn right, I cried (tears of joy, that is). Moving her little fingers around and covering her face all cute-like.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    CAT ADOPTS BUNNY TO IMPROVE Y'ALL'S MOODS:
    http://www.neatorama.com/2009/01/27/cat-adopts-a-bunny/

AWESOME. I want to hang out with those cats and that bunny.

And congrats to all the expecting parents in this thread! Buy the child kittens and a bunny. How couldn't that be great?

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts

Buy the child kittens and a bunny. How couldn't that be great?

• catalistcatalist 1,373 Posts

amazing timing.

love that one!

Nah???they're just playing! The baby loves it.

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    yeah have a newborn and then tell me that... F*ck you non you dont know shit about bad mooods. my moood would spew chunks all over your charles bronson avatar picture thingy you have under your name.

oh yeah? why don't you be 38 weeks pregnant and teach a class of insolent gangbangers with emotional disabilities and tell me about your bad mood Jinxy.

ummm... heard that already. wife - schoolteacher - daily CPS calls - pencil-slashing preteen bastard children. thats why the wife took a year off.

...but yeah you win. aint nothing tougher than being pregnant with swole feet and a baby kicking the crap outta your insides.

however the wife and the baby stopped by for lunch and my bad mood has now gone. now ill spend my next hour and a half of work watching the last two episodes of fringe and call it a day.

• holmesholmes 3,532 Posts
    I was in a good mood already this morning but those pictures have me in hysterics, even though it's not the first time I've seen some of them.

• dollar_bindollar_bin I heartily endorse this product and/or event 2,326 Posts

I believe that's the fractious nzshadow's spawn in the graemlin as well

• AlmondAlmond 1,427 Posts
    Got waitlisted for an internship I realllly wanted. The only way I'll get in now is if someone else is dumb enough to turn it down. Super bummed.

• Got waitlisted for an internship I realllly wanted. The only way I'll get in now is if someone else is dumb enough to turn it down. Super bummed.

Sorry almond...keep ya head up!

• AlmondAlmond 1,427 Posts
    Yeah, I'll have to suck it up. At least I'm not crying. The worst part will be the waiting, though.

Yeah, I'll have to suck it up. At least I'm not crying. The worst part will be the waiting, though.

Some say the waiting is the hardest part.

Actually, I think it was just Tom Petty.