Im thinking about getting a tattoo

13»

Comments

• DJBombjackDJBombjack Miami 1,665 Posts
    Kat Von D.

Yes or No?

Whiney bitch. We kicked her out of Miami. Her ex (Oliver) is good peoples though.

• Kat Von D.

Yes or No?

Whiney bitch. We kicked her out of Miami. Her ex (Oliver) is good peoples though.

Oliver Peck is one of the best artists around.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts

We kicked her out of Miami.

details?

• DJBombjackDJBombjack Miami 1,665 Posts

We kicked her out of Miami.

details?

Long story short:
    I'm business partners with Chris Nunez and Ami James - we run our clothing line out of the shop you see on the TV show. Kat was miserable from the day she got here, everyone tried to befriend her, even my girl who was born and raised in Miami and knows all the spots tried to get her to go out with her but, nothing. She had attitude problems followed by infidelity problems coupled with some substance abuse problems and just became an asshole. She fought with Ami and Chris daily, acted like a diva (wanting to be driven 2 blocks from her apt to the shop otherwise her make-up would run).
    In the end, everyone had enough of her and her bullshit, then she pulled some shady shit on Ami going behind his back to set up the LA Ink show - all the while never thanking him for putting her on the Miami Ink show which got her the exposure in the first place.
    I have since heard that after she divorced Oliver (good for him) she's on some kind of 12 step program and has apologised to many people for all the shit she did - but anyone here in Miami has yet to hear a peep from her.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts

• willie_fugalwillie_fugal 1,862 Posts
    lol

Long story short:
    I'm business partners with Chris Nunez and Ami James...

well done.

we just recently got cable and i had never heard of this or the other show, man i bet there are thousands of tattoo artists all over the world who are pissed that they didnt think of it first.

• pacmanpacman 1,114 Posts

/thread.