can someone translate this page for me

GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
edited January 2009 in Strut Central
http://blog.livedoor.jp/soul_clap/archives/cat_1444029.htmlI randomly found this, and I want to know the story on it.MYlatency speak on it

Comments

• billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,890 Posts

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    PHANTSATIC

STRATA EAST LYMAN WOODARD ORGANIZATION board rare NY production rarely smiled in front of shelves of records of his home, a Chinese American living in San Diego, MARK YEN's 25 years old. 本職はグラフィックデザイナーですが地元サンディエゴのレコード・ショウではヒップホップやドラムブレイク物を中心にON SALE。 San Diego is a professional local records show the center is a graphic designer and hip-hop DORAMUBUREIKU ON SALE. 値段もサンディエゴ・プライスでGOOD DEAL。 Prices in San Diego the price GOOD DEAL. ちなみにこのレコードは売って貰えませんでした。 By the way this record was貰EMASEN sold.

• billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,890 Posts

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

Popular Photography magazine WAX POETICS was introduced at the DEALER PROFILE ANTHONY PEARSON He lives in LA. LA Many people I have helped the group to purchase from Japan, LA is one of the best record dealers. Will the recent deal of preparation for the move but I thought it was a military system that Sibu PPURI buy my records are in the show because she's going to be stacked in cardboard boxes and stuff and things are not. EBAY EBAY is the divide in the acclaimed exhibit is not convinced IMAICHI reason. It is likely to resume in the spring deal[/b].

• empanadamnempanadamn 1,462 Posts
    DORAMUBUREIKU