Real World Brooklyn

2»

Comments

• Haha. challenges include "Cop a Dime Bag successfully on Creston Ave" and "Find the best patty spot on Boston Road"...

• behemothbehemoth 2,189 Posts
    Haha. challenges include "Cop a Dime Bag successfully on Creston Ave" and "Find the best patty spot on Boston Road"...

HA!

• PABLOPABLO 1,921 Posts
    so the one in the black capris is the tranny?

What's funny is all of them look like transgender candidates in the pic.

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    They should have put the Real World house in East New York and made the kids work at a bodega in Brownsville. I would watch that. LOL

• check out the donger hangin from the stairs!!! oh shit!

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

Brooklyn is the new Manhattan

• sick house though right? damn.

• phongonephongone 1,652 Posts
    Not feeling the elbows on that statute in the background.

• Not feeling the elbows on that statute in the background.

haha. lady liberty has always been hurt to me. but she's got a great personality.

• pickwick33pickwick33 8,946 Posts
    Haha. challenges include "Cop a Dime Bag successfully on Creston Ave" and "Find the best patty spot on Boston Road"...

HA!

"Challenges!" Heh, heh - if they ever revive Road Rules (which was basically Real World on tour), that would be a hell of a thing to make 'em do when they hit the East Coast.

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
    Its moderately safe because its bounded on three sides by water. But, as far as a neigborhood, it might as well be on the moon.

• just wait until that category 5 hurricane hits.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Red Hook sucks. The Anchor diner is pretty good though - they got a good grilled cheese sammich. Also Fairways is there and it's the best supermarket in all of New york.

• Brooklyn is the new Manhattan

yeah, i wouldn't complain bout waking up there...non too shabby at all!

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

When its 3am and u dont have milk for coffee or u need smokes,beer, or batteries, all that glamour goes to shit.

This is strictly for ballers only. Not for some new strugglin NYC cat.

I guarantee's there nuffin around this abode.

Red Hook is on some Forbidden Zone steez as it is.

MTV staff is loadin the fridge as we speak.

• Brooklyn is the new Manhattan

When its 3am and u dont have milk for coffee or u need smokes,beer, or batteries, all that glamour goes to shit.

I don't drink milk or coffee anymore actually and i always got beers when i need em!!
    Na, was purely talking bout the aesthetic, not the reality factor.........that kills everything!! Cos i'm sure it'd be chilly as in winter with the wind off the water and the stink would probably be pretty bad too!!

• behemothbehemoth 2,189 Posts
    ok well i started watching this just cuz i was curious to. the gay guy went out to dinner with the trans gender guy with a dick. i dont wanna know what happens later this season

• p_gunnp_gunn 2,284 Posts

there are few 24 hour delis within a 10 minute walk of there... all bordered by projects, tho i guess that's most stuff in red hook, next to projects or warehouses...

tho, i have not been around the area for years, don't know how the whole Ikea/Fairway/cruise dock has changed things...

• empanadamnempanadamn 1,462 Posts
    i ride for the ball fields (latin food related), steve's key lime pie, and ikea out in red hook.

• I bet you the dudes either lurk or directly know someone who posts

im settin here watching this crap right now

havent seen this show in a good seven years or so. stopped watching cause i got tired of seeing the same plot rehashed every year.

caught a little bit of it over the weekend at a friends house and for now, i am transfixed. bad taste is timeless.

• waxjunkywaxjunky 1,848 Posts
    I don't even have or want a TV (except during March Madness, and other key times), but I will stream this show online. Shameful, I know, but it's always something nutty every week. At least I quit "Bromance" after one episode.

judging by these commercials im seeing, i think reality series are all MTV's got to offer right now