Hey Catalyst, do you have a CD out or something?

GaryGary 3,982 Posts
edited January 2009 in Strut Central
We were eating sushi, and then there was this song playing and I asked the lady what it was called and she said "Showtime" and then it was by catalyst. it sounded kindy soulstruttish, like cut chemist cut and paste type shit. Just thought I would ask.

Comments

• kennykenny 1,024 Posts
    I guess you meant Katalyst from the downunder?

get that shit!

• catalistcatalist 1,373 Posts
    hey man

nope not me, I've heard his music as well , some good tracks! I like how he used the daly wilson drums in that showtime track.

i'm workin on a few things right now, i'll keep the strut posted as things happen.

• Yeah, that Katalyst is a sydney boy....actually i have a feeling he has an accent (for some reason i'm thinking jamaican.....but could be way off), either way...

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    oh with a "k"....

that explains the google failure.

• He used to post here. Dont know if he still does...

• kicks79kicks79 1,334 Posts
    Yeah, that Katalyst is a sydney boy....actually i have a feeling he has an accent (for some reason i'm thinking jamaican.....but could be way off), either way...

You'd be thinking of Ru-CL an emcee he works with sometimes. RU-CL's English Jamaican but grew up in Melburn.

• na, i swear it was katalyst. met him once through my boy.....maybe he didn't have an accent but he is the one from the 'cd out or somethin'....