Anyone getting any work done today?

willie_fugalwillie_fugal 1,862 Posts
edited December 2008 in Strut Central
'Cause I'm not.

Comments

• is too early for work....got woken at half 6 am....

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts

• hell nah

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    I find myself scrambling to get jobs lined up for next year + last minute x-mas shopping = WORK.

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    Sad thing is...

I have to be here tomorrow too.

• marumaru 1,450 Posts
    just hanging around waiting for some changes i need to make then i'm out of here. vacay til 2009!

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Didn't even go into the office today...but yes. Who knew that this one be one of my busiest work email days in quite some time?

Listening to records and smoking out and lifting weights in between emails though, sure makes it easier.

• AlmondAlmond 1,427 Posts
    I'm on university winter break. I wish I had something to do. I just ran a mile. Barely broke a sweat in this cold, but my chest is sore bc my lungs have done this much work in a while.

• i am off work and the internet and pretty much the entire grid after today.
    i will be back on the 5th and look forward to sleeping in and working out a lot more.

• Sad thing is...

I have to be here tomorrow too.

I'm in today- Christmas Eve here........aaaaaaaaaaaand Christmas day!!! Paaaaaaaants!!

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    Dudes. I'm scrambling around today. I looked at the calendar and I won't have a "serious" day in the office until Jan. 5.

• No, but i just got a call from promoter dude to dj tonight so i guess ill be workin this evening, just ripped some fun NS 45s to microweezy so it's cool..

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    too busy reading CR blog

http://www.calculatedriskblog.com/

• store is busy today...gotta work tomorrow then catch a flight after work, wont be stressful at all...putting up with last minute shoppers, then having just a couple hours to drop of the dog at the dog sitter, then get to the airport for a Xmas Eve flight...no, no stress at all!

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    not really, some shit's getting done, but I am definitely in a holding pattern as a lot of what I gotta do involves people who are not around. I have to train someone in the new year so making notes for that. I'm looking up records and vacation spots and eating Christmas cookies and writing about past relationsships and then changing my mind about posting it, re-writing it and then changing my mind about posting it...you know, that kind of stuff.

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Yo,

Hell to the nah!!! After my research meeting and lunch with a couple doctoral students, I've been on strictly chill mode. Ah, this Becks Dark is yummy. Happy Holiday, 'Strutters!!!

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• Trying to get some stuff done at work. It's incredibly hard with all the cookies and goodies around. It's crazy out in the shopping world. Don't go shopping if you don't have to.

And I gotta try and get work done tomorrow!

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    too busy reading CR blog

http://www.calculatedriskblog.com/

Fascinating. You grippin and flippin? It's a good time to buy.