Xmas Present from my Co-Worka....

batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
edited December 2008 in Strut Central
and

Comments

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    Word! One of my co-workers gets me a bottle of Jameson every year and another dude always gets me a good bottle of wine.

• wow- that's pretty nice!! was it kris kringle or voluntary?? i just got mine 2 dvd's.....oh my!

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    We dont do that secret santa stuff. He just cops me some good ass Scottish malt every year.

• what you get him?? wristies............jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjoking......

what you get him?? wristies............jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjoking......

what is wristies?

what is wristies?

Um, it's a "reach around" but without being in the position needed to "reach around"........aka h.j!
    told you i was joking....or was i? na, i was......

what is wristies?

Um, it's a "reach around" but without being in the position needed to "reach around"........aka h.j!

u give blumpkins for X-mas?

• DongerDonger 854 Posts

and

Funny, I just started f*cking with Scotch, and I decided to ask some of my Scottish buddies about this shit earlier today:

http://www.milliondollardisco.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=940

Enjoy...

• AlmondAlmond 1,427 Posts
    I'm giving someone a plastic water bottle. I know it sounds lame, but the profits go to well-building in Africa. Plus, my packaging is next level.

I'm giving someone a plastic water bottle. I know it sounds lame, but the profits go to well-building in Africa. Plus, my packaging is next level.

doesnt sound lame but what proceeds of your 3 dollars help?

• AlmondAlmond 1,427 Posts

doesnt sound lame but what proceeds of your 3 dollars help?

I don't know. I forgot the company name, so I can't Google it. It was $10, not $3 and BPA-free. I have to give two gifts because some d-bag didn't pick a name out of the hat, and I was in charge. I can't afford two bottles of good wine.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts

SILVER MEDAL 2007 SAN FRANCISCO SPIRITS COMPETITION, 87 PTS WILFRED WONG

^^^hmm that looks pretty good, might get one tonight!

what is wristies?

UH-OH!! Whas blumpkins??

what is wristies?

UH-OH!! Whas blumpkins??

That nasteeeeeee shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

U probably cant google that "shit"......Paaaaaannntsss!

• whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa........you had to take it to that next level didn't you!! Mentioning something so filthy that you can't even describe it on here or find it on google!! OH MY for days!! Batmon- you a very bad man, very bad!! ooooooooooooooof, paaaaaaaaaaaaants and a backwards owwww ='s wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwo!!haha....

i didnt wanna make u mad...OOoooowwwww!!!

• i didnt wanna make mad...OOoooowwwww!!!

didn't wanna make who or what mad??

i kinda wanna know what it is but don't think i could handle the look of shock on a face who actually knows what it is and thinks me a real sick unit for wanting to know......
    work with lotsa cool (and not so-haha) indian doodes who have been teaching me some punjabi slang but not telling me exactly what i'm saying, but the look of disgust on some of the good guys faces has been heart breaking........almost......but i still say- BHENCHODE!!haha...

• but i still say- BHENCHODE!!haha...

My Punjabi friends taught me this one too (as "panchod").

It means "sister-fucker"

• but i still say- BHENCHODE!!haha...

My Punjabi friends taught me this one too (as "panchod").

It means "sister-fucker"

yeah- worst insult around...apparently!! the other one i say is BUND MARA!! Which apparently means go ef- yoself in the ass or "get ass fucked"!!

Then fudi is a laydee's hoo-ha and
    Chitterchort is an "ass-ef'er and
    Kanjar is a male whore!!

I learnt another one that i was told by one guy was "how are you" but then his brother said "ok, i'll show you and pretended to get his pants off"!! nagl!!