Killer Mike f Ice Cube "PRESSURE" video

Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
edited December 2008 in Strut Central
this is not new and may have already been poasted and discussed (did not see it when i searched) but i am curious what the SS opinion of this song and video is and if you consider it a candidate for rap video of the year or not-b, 21b, 21object width="448" height="374"1param name="movie" value="http://videos.onsmash.com/e/B7ip73kk94qmpcMU"1/param1param name="allowFullscreen" value="true"1/param1param name="allowNetworking" value="all"1/param1param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"1/param1embed src="http://videos.onsmash.com/e/B7ip73kk94qmpcMU" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullscreen="true" allowNetworking="all" allowScriptAccess="always" width="448" height="374"1/embed1/object1

Comments

• What are other good videos from this year? I like this one a lot.

• holy shit

• good video. Great use of all that footage too. That is some pretty impressive compiling/editing. b, 21b, 21is the inclusion of lupe fiasco a diss? I couldn't tell for some of those if they were disses or not. b, 21b, 21There was some pretty crazy footage in there that I've never seen. Interesting message and well delivered, lyrically and visually.

• yeah, do the skreets hate Charlie Rose?b, 21b, 21Tight video and song tho

• /font1
    font class="small"1Quote:
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21is the inclusion of lupe fiasco a diss? I couldn't tell for some of those if they were disses or not.
    b, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21Lupe is a herb, so I would understand if it's a diss, but yeah, Charlie Rose? I know not all the people in it were disses, but I couldn't tell sometimes.

• stay in your own threads.

• Great video. Honestly, it made me feel sick.

• Yeah, great song/video. Cube and Killer should put out an album together.

• Good Ole Black Power Rap.

• haze25haze25 759 Posts
    That video is crazy. I love killer mike, dude is gonna be the new nwa/public enemy. b, 21b, 21Him and Bun-B are the two dudes who i think are the real voices of the hip hop community.b, 21b, 21b, 21peace,xavier

• /font1
    font class="small"1Quote:
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21I love killer mike, dude is gonna be the new nwa/public enemy.
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21IMPOSSIBLE.

• haze25haze25 759 Posts
    i knew i'd get hate for that comment, i meant in the sense of him being a political voice in hip hop. i don't think he'll be as great a recording artist as the groups i mentioned.b, 21b, 21b, 21b, 21peace,xavier