Dog Licks

RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
edited December 2008 in Strut Central
I have a Jack Russell and he likes to lick. I know some people who get really weirded out when he goes in for a kiss. Justifyable or are these people germaphobes? Me I have no problem if a dog wants to make out... well maybe those slobbery Labs. b, 21b, 21Discuss.b, 21b, 21b, 21 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/doggie.gif" alt="" 21

Comments

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    Get your f*cking dog away from me. I do not like to be licked by anybody's dog. Ever.b, 21b, 21Period.

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    /font1
    font class="small"1Quote:
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21Get your f*cking dog away from me. I do not like to be licked by anybody's dog. Ever.
    b, 21
    b, 21Period.
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21b, 21 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/doggie.gif" alt="" 21

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    remind me to never share a bottle of sparkling water with you

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21remind me to never share a bottle of sparkling water with you
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21yet people make out with strange people while drunk at parties.b, 21b, 21Discuss.

• my dog vomited yesterday and tries to lick his own pepee!! i love him to bits but that tongue aint goin anywhere near my face!!

• GROSS!b, 21DOESN'T YOUR DOG EAT FLOOR PANINIS?b, 21NO THANKS.

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1
    b, 21
    b, 21yet people make out with strange people while drunk at parties.
    b, 21
    b, 21Discuss.
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21b, 21ooohhhh... I was about to go there and I think I won't.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1
    b, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21Discuss.
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21also unsanitaryb, 21b, 21b/wb, 21b, 21b, 21did they just lick dogbutt, eat garbage off the sidewalk and eat their own barf?

• FrankFrank 2,370 Posts
    We have three dogs who we adopted in West Africa and one of them really likes to lick... often while walking by she sneaks a lick on whatever body part isn't covered by clothes and within her reach. I'm totally fine with that. While still in Africa, where we were constantly running around the house barefoot she often gave us and sometimes our house guests (if they were around long enough for them to become "close") full foot treatmens by systematically licking all toes, one after the other. Some of our visitors were a bit weirded out by that, while others visibly enjoyed the tickle. I always laughed at those who looked a bit uncomfortable at first. Deal with it or put on some shoes.b, 21b, 21Dogs have their own way of showing you their affection and I feel sorry for anyone who can't appreciate that.b, 21b, 21All this said, I find it disturbing when people let their dogs lick their face and mouth, not that I'm afraid of germs or anything, I just find it weird and kinda disgusting.

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21Get your f*cking dog away from me. I do not like to be licked by anybody's dog. Ever.
    b, 21
    b, 21Period.
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21b, 21And while you're at it, try to keep him from freaking out and jumping at my nuts when I come into your house. b, 21b, 21Not to turn this into a pet peeve thread (pun intended) but I hate when people let their big ass dogs essentially molest me and and are all "Hey! How ya' doin?" like nothing's happening. "Well, I'd be better if this dog wasn't trying to headbutt me in the sac. How are you?" b, 21b, 21I'm cool if a dog wants to sniff around a bit. I get that. But if he's going on the playful attack, the owner needs to regulate. yes i am mad doggie.

• /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1
    b, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21Discuss.
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1
    b, 21
    b, 21also unsanitary
    b, 21
    b, 21b/w
    b, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21did they just lick dogbutt, eat garbage off the sidewalk eat their own barf,
    b1and drink out of the toilet?[/b]
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    You make out with your dog, but you won't eat a panini with a few pubes on it? b, 21b, 21For real though, I won't let my dog lick my face/mouth. Private parts, sure, but never the face.

• a friend of mine told me bout a woman who used to go to her work who apparently let her dog.....or cat lick very unsavory parts of her own body!!

• FrankFrank 2,370 Posts
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21a friend of mine told me bout a woman who used to go to her work who apparently let her dog.....or cat lick very unsavory parts of her own body!!
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21I've somehow always suspected this to be a much more commone practice than one would hope for.b, 21b, 21Win-win situation? Animal abuse? or just plain sick?b, 21b, 21Has anyone seen this movie documentary about the man who died of interial injuries after having had (passive) intercourse with a horse?

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    My parents have 2 Jack Russels. I let them lick my mouth. Everyone else in the family is grossed out by it, but it lets the dogs know you're down on a whole other level. If I like a dog I let it lick my mouth. No qualms here.

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21We have three dogs who we adopted in West Africa and one of them really likes to lick... often while walking by she sneaks a lick on whatever body part isn't covered by clothes and within her reach. I'm totally fine with that. While still in Africa, where we were constantly running around the house barefoot she often gave us and sometimes our house guests (if they were around long enough for them to become "close") full foot treatmens by systematically licking all toes, one after the other. Some of our visitors were a bit weirded out by that, while others visibly enjoyed the tickle. I always laughed at those who looked a bit uncomfortable at first. Deal with it or put on some shoes.
    b, 21
    b, 21Dogs have their own way of showing you their affection and I feel sorry for anyone who can't appreciate that.
    b, 21
    b, 21All this said, I find it disturbing when people let their dogs lick their face and mouth, not that I'm afraid of germs or anything, I just find it weird and kinda disgusting.
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21Dogs who do that could be "being friendly" or they could also have a nutritional deficit (such as salt or some other mineral dogz need) that they're snapping up off peoples' toes.

• billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,890 Posts
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21Period.
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1
    b, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21And while you're at it, try to keep him from freaking out and jumping at my nuts when I come into your house.
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21One of my dogs is really bad about that. Every guy that comes over gets kicked in the nuts and every girl's crotch gets sniffed as soon as they walk in the door by him.

• FrankFrank 2,370 Posts
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21We have three dogs who we adopted in West Africa and one of them really likes to lick... often while walking by she sneaks a lick on whatever body part isn't covered by clothes and within her reach. I'm totally fine with that. While still in Africa, where we were constantly running around the house barefoot she often gave us and sometimes our house guests (if they were around long enough for them to become "close") full foot treatmens by systematically licking all toes, one after the other. Some of our visitors were a bit weirded out by that, while others visibly enjoyed the tickle. I always laughed at those who looked a bit uncomfortable at first. Deal with it or put on some shoes.
    b, 21
    b, 21Dogs have their own way of showing you their affection and I feel sorry for anyone who can't appreciate that.
    b, 21
    b, 21All this said, I find it disturbing when people let their dogs lick their face and mouth, not that I'm afraid of germs or anything, I just find it weird and kinda disgusting.
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1
    b, 21
    b, 21Dogs who do that could be "being friendly" or they could also have a nutritional deficit (such as salt or some other mineral dogz need) that they're snapping up off peoples' toes.
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21I don't think so, back in those days, I cooked for them myself, good meat, pineapple, papaya, tomatoes, carrots, palm oil, rice and some shrimp broth for salt and taste... was much cheaper than buying disgusting imported canned dog food. They'd also eat whole avocados and sometimes mangos that dropped from the trees in our garden.b, 21b, 21Of course grocery prices in NYC now forbid cooking for our dogs and I'm feeding them on Newman's Own Organic dog food and dried duck breast as snacks.

• /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21a friend of mine told me bout a woman who used to go to her work who apparently let her dog.....or cat lick very unsavory parts of her own body!!
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1
    b, 21I've somehow always suspected this to be a much more commone practice than one would hope for.
    b, 21
    b, 21Win-win situation? Animal abuse? or just plain sick?
    b, 21
    b, 21Has anyone seen this movie documentary about the man who died of interial injuries after having had (passive) intercourse with a horse?
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21b, 21animal abuse AND just plain sick!!! b, 21i woulda called rspca if i knew her......sure it happens alot too!!

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    Well this thread took a turn for the worse. Then again, I'm not in the penut butter industry.

• /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1
    b, 21I've somehow always suspected this to be a much more commone practice than one would hope for.
    b, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21Has anyone seen this movie documentary about the man who died of interial injuries after having had (passive) intercourse with a horse?
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1
    b, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21animal abuse AND just plain sick!!!
    b, 21i woulda called rspca if i knew her......sure it happens alot too!!
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21I went to highschool with a girl that was nicknamed "peanut butter." Can you guess why?

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1
    b, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1
    b, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1
    b, 21
    b, 21I went to highschool with a girl that was nicknamed "peanut butter." Can you guess why?
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1everybody went to school with this girl.i even had her pointed out to me.def one of the top 5 urban myths.

• my boston terrier likes to lick a lot too. She's a big kisser. Most people don't like it. My wife and i don't mind. When she kisses she can somehow slip the tongue into your mouth, even if your lips are pursed. It's crazy. you have to be careful. I limit the licking, but I don't really care. b, 21b, 21We have a friend who has a dog that loves to lick, but she trained him not to. He now does "air licks." He comes close enough to your face and stays there and licks, but he never touches you. It's funny.

• /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1
    b, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1
    b, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1
    b, 21
    b, 21I went to highschool with a girl that was nicknamed "peanut butter." Can you guess why?
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21b, 21Ewwwwwwwwwwww- how could someone get to such a low point that they have to resort to tricking a poor innocent animal into licking their privates?? b, 21b, 21AND, its bad enough doing it, but telling people to??? bonkers AND clinically insane!!

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    I don't think its about any kind of low point. People are into all kinds of things when it comes to sexual satisfaction. 2girls1cup?

• /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21I have a Jack Russell and he likes to lick. I know some people who get really weirded out when he goes in for a kiss. Justifyable or are these people germaphobes? Me I have no problem if a dog wants to make out... well maybe those slobbery Labs.
    b, 21
    b, 21Discuss.
    b, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21
    img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/doggie.gif" alt="" 21
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21b, 21Miles makes out just like a mink

• buttonbutton 1,475 Posts
    ***SPOILER NO-SANTA-CLAUSE MYTH BUSTING ALERT***b, 21b, 21b, 21b, 21b, 21b, 21b, 21b, 21b, 21b, 21b, 21I'm pretty sure that dogs don't lick people for affectionate purposes. They just smell some kind of salt, oil, or left over food product on your skin.

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,902 Posts
    Dog saliva is a good antiseptic. I don't advise it during brain surgery though (temptation-to-eat-brain-R)