U-TERN in SF ** SAT NOV 29 ** ELBO ROOM !!!

peacefulrotationpeacefulrotation 3,481 Posts
edited November 2008 in Announcements
hells yeahb, 21b, 21

Comments

• b, 21b, 21b, 21YEEEEEEEEE!b, 21b, 21b, 21

• b, 21b, 21Are people really sleeping on this? Bay Urry fam, whose coming out?

• It's tonight, U-Tern gonna kill it - SF DEBUT! Super jazzed about this....let's goooooooooooooo

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts
    Dudes, SF is amazing, easily one of the nicest cities I've ever been too. Holy shit, I want to move here.b, 21b, 21F*ck BILL O'REILLYb, 21b, 21Hope to see some of you tonight!

• YES SOUNDS GREAT!! WANT TO GOOOO

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    im broke as pho img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/551.gif" alt="" 21, but I may still roll through... img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/badassbuddy_com-lowrider.gif" alt="" 21

• Yay, i'll be there

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    I *think* i was next to edith head tonight near the pool tables? hoLLLLAR img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif" alt="" 21

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts
    Thanks to everyone that came out and showed love. Being able to play jams like that to a full house is very rare and always "hella" fun. San Francisco is my new favorite place in the world, and B-Cause is the man, can't say enough good things about that dude. Thank you so much for everything!b, 21b, 21img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/green30sv.gif" alt="" 21

• /font1
    font class="small"1Quote:
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21I *think* i was next to edith head tonight near the pool tables? hoLLLLAR
    img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif" alt="" 21
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21it's quite possible, but i was only by the pool table for a sec.b, 21b, 21good set, pony!

• BIG thank yous everyone, event was def. a success! U-Tern kilttt it, that is the homie right there - you are welcome back anytime. And damn that Superstition shit is ridiculous!

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts
    If my senior thesis wasn't kicking my ass so hard I would have been there. Sounds like a great show.

• sergserg 682 Posts
    it was good times for sure