OH NO! MISSING WHITE GIRL!

GaryGary 3,982 Posts
edited November 2008 in Strut Central
THIS ONE IS NAMED CAYLEE!b, 21b, 21b, 21ACK!

Comments

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    Did you check between the cushions of your couch? That's usually where I find my keys when they go missing.

• img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cos3ve.gif" alt="" 21b, 21As sad as these missing child stories are, I have the same sarcastic, desensitized response every time I see one. The racism/media saturation is killing me inside.

• /font1
    Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21THIS ONE IS NAMED CAYLEE!b, 21b, 21b, 21ACK! b, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21b, 21Doesn't she have her own TV station? I moved into a house with cable recently and I noticed that one of the channels always has something about Caylee on.

• YNOTYNOT in a studio apt mixing tuna with the ramen 417 Posts
    This has been a huge local issue here in Florida. I wish her mom would admit it already and bring some closer to the case. We have a few mutual friends who all claim she is unstable. Sombodies got to know something. It's sad that this has become just some annoying news story.

• /font1
    Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21THIS ONE IS NAMED CAYLEE!b, 21b, 21b, 21ACK! b, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21b, 21Now imagine Sarah Palin covering this story and you will truly be terrified.b, 21b, 21CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYLEEEEEEEEE.

• phongonephongone 1,652 Posts
    The bigger story is "8 year old white kid shoots dad and another white dude."

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    /font1
    Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21The bigger story is "8 year old white kid shoots dad and another white dude." b, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21b, 21White as in Latino??

• phongonephongone 1,652 Posts
    /font1
    Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21/font1Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21The bigger story is "8 year old white kid shoots dad and another white dude." b, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21b, 21White as in Latino?? b, 21b, 21h, 21b, 21b, 21haha my bad, I just read the headline and just assumed this was some redneck schitt. I just read the news article. I thought latinos waited until their kids were at least 11 years old before giving them firearms.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    /font1
    Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21/font1Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21The bigger story is "8 year old white kid shoots dad and another white dude." b, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21b, 21White as in Latino?? b, 21b, 21h, 21b, 21b, 21I believe the technical term is "Hispanic White." b, 21b, 21img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif" alt="" 21

• Although I think it's kind of fucked up of you guys to poke fun at a missing girl, there is a bit of overkill on the coverage. It's all Nancy Grace though. She went from the Natalee Hollaway thing right into the Caylee thing. She's nonstop and it's pretty sickening. She only takes breaks to talk about her own babies.

• the reason this is getting so much coverage is because the moms is shady as F*ck, not because the girl is white. Find another two decade old cliche to repeat to each other.

• are non-white missing girls getting disproportionately less media coverage? serious question.b, 21b, 21b/wb, 21b, 21this is an extremely fusked up thread. Gary, don't you have a kid?

• /font1
    Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21are non-white missing girls getting disproportionately less media coverage? serious question.b, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21b, 21Have you ever heard a news story about a missing child that wasn't white?b, 21I've seen one in my lifetime.

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    Yeah, I remember 1 story. ONE.b, 21b, 21b, 21And Nancy Grace is the WORST. They should just call it the MISSING WHITE GIRL CHANNEL.b, 21b, 21b, 21And my kid is a non white male, so if he disappears it wouldn't make the local 6 oclock news, much less nancy grace.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Stations wouldn't run this stuff if it wasn't getting ratings.

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    I know. b, 21b, 21b, 21its a (sub)culture. LIke hip hop!