FREE PHANTOM!

Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
edited July 2005 in Strut Central
Bring 'em out bring 'em outWhat, he wasn't "FANY" enough for you dudes?P.S>BRING BACK ARCHAIC

Comments

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts

What, he wasn't "FANY" enough for you dudes?

"Poo poo pee pee caa caa" is definitely not FANY enough for Crate Digging Revealed, sorry.

Take that ish to another board or the announcements section, LOL.

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    thats fuggin gay. einstein can make a post about toe nails but someone mentions farts and they're banned. thats some real gay shit. if anything just delete the post

• hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts

Come on, now. I know dude in the "real world" too, but he was adding nothing here. Ironic, because he's pretty chill and has mad rackords. [KingOfEthiopia: Why you wanna talk about shit all day?]

But I will co-sign:

BRING BACK ARCHAIC

Einstein keeps it real and knows the time. If he wants to post a little at night when nobody's looking (except for me), fine. He even promised to scale it back a bit recently.

On the other hand, newbs coming on posting about doo doo in the first 10 posts will get themselves banned pretty quickly. I think that's standard operating practice for any reputable messageboard.

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    Einstein keeps it real and knows the time. If he wants to post a little at night when nobody's looking (except for me), fine. He even promised to scale it back a bit recently.

On the other hand, newbs coming on posting about doo doo in the first 10 posts will get themselves banned pretty quickly. I think that's standard operating practice for any reputable messageboard.

Can't hate on that.

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    naw man. shits lame

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    Thanks for banning Phantom, dude was adding nothing to the board except that toilet paper knowledge. Next...

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts

If anyone wants to talk about taking a dump, I'll be chilling in the shit clock thread in the announcements section.

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    shits lame

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts

Come on, now. I know dude in the "real world" too, but he was adding nothing here. Ironic, because he's pretty chill and has mad rackords. [KingOfEthiopia: Why you wanna talk about shit all day?]

But I will co-sign:

BRING BACK ARCHAIC

In the real world does anyone know Archaic or TheMack?

• hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts
    In the real world does anyone know Archaic or TheMack?

I met Archaic in the real world some time around 1993.

• dCastillodCastillo 1,963 Posts
    Am I missing something?

I went back and read some of phantom's posts, and don't see why he was banned.

getting a little trigger happy, Mark?

• meatyogremeatyogre 2,080 Posts
    he wouldnt stop making posts about poop. it was annoying.

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    Yeah, he was obviously trying to be annoying. I've never really understood the "I piss people off because it's funny" attitude. It reeks of "negative attention is better than no attention" syndrome.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Am I missing something?

I went back and read some of phantom's posts, and don't see why he was banned.

getting a little trigger happy, Mark?

No.

Mark deleted the thread/s in question.

Dude made a thread like "do you guys fold or crumple your toilet paper after you take a shit?".

When I mentioned how suspect it was that he was asking how dudes wipe their asses and how threads like that are what's turning this place into Candyland, his reply was basically "well, everyone else is doing it".

Then he made another thread about "what makes your farts smell?".

Do we need baby shit like that on here? Do I need to hold your hand and show you how to be a grown up?

Take that shit to adultbabyfetish.com

Needless to say, this place is getting over crowded with goons. I don't care what records you have, if you're a douche you gotta go.

• dCastillodCastillo 1,963 Posts
    word

good cleaning job.

damn this happened all within a 3 hour window.

this place moves too fast.

see y'all

this place moves too fast.

Agreed, good thing RAJ has us working in shifts

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    P.S>

BRING BACK ARCHAIC

• Mel_GibsonMel_Gibson 664 Posts

good cleaning job.

Yup. Please banish all of the riffraff ASAP. Thank you.

• Mr_Lee_PHDMr_Lee_PHD 2,042 Posts
    I agree. All of a sudden the 1st page was filling up with too many blatantly NRR posts.

I think they should receive some kind of warning before they get totally kicked out though - who knows, they might actually have something real to contibute if they stopped with the wack doo doo posts.

• FlomotionFlomotion 2,390 Posts
    It was a dumb post, period. More established heads can get away dumb posts (toenails etc) because they at least drop knowledge. Dumb posts I don't mind but consistently dumb posters should find another board. Probably includes me.

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts

I think they should receive some kind of warning

crazy co-sign.. at least give dudes a chance to redeem themselves.

but at any rate, i still enjoy seeing bans. ah, the good ol days are back!!

GO MARK!

• Salary_DizSalary_Diz 735 Posts

I think they should receive some kind of warning

crazy co-sign.. at least give dudes a chance to redeem themselves.

but at any rate, i still enjoy seeing bans. ah, the good ol days are back!!

GO MARK!

Yeah, bannishment is still fun. I mean, is it really that bad to ban somebody from a website??? its not like you kicked his puppy dog or something. There's a million websites out there to get retarded on. So you can't post on this one... boo hoo. Granted, there aren't a whole lot of sites to talk about records, but guess what, people don't get banned here for talking about records. Unless its the blowed, in which case, who gives a fuck anyways.

• cHillercHiller 293 Posts
    this just in
    from the-breaks:
    "The newest registered user is phantom"

so what do we have to expect?