*OFFICIAL STRUT NBA '08-'09 Grit Grime Edition*

Comments

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    Amare Out 8 Weeks[/b]

The Suns announced Friday that Amare Stoudemire had eye surgery to repair a partially detached retina suffered Wednesday. He could miss the rest of the regular season, Marc Stein reports.

Its a wrap

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! STAT SHOULDA KEPT HIS JAMES WORTHY OAKLEY GOGGLES ON, ZOMG!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Amare can be back by the playoffs.

I believe Shaq will step up and drag them into the playoffs.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    Amare Out 8 Weeks[/b]

The Suns announced Friday that Amare Stoudemire had eye surgery to repair a partially detached retina suffered Wednesday. He could miss the rest of the regular season, Marc Stein reports.

Its a wrap

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! STAT SHOULDA KEPT HIS JAMES WORTHY OAKLEY GOGGLES ON, ZOMG!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Dude Mark, I thought you were over your Suns. "I CANCELED LEAGUE PASS!!!"

Nationally televised game, Suns give up 100 points to the Celtics at the end of the third. Are they ever going to learn from their mistakes? What's most funny is when the crowd is chanting "DEFENSE! DEFENSE!" It's almost like a kid asking his mom to excuse him from eating his vegetables. He ain't gonna get it.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Nationally televised game, Suns give up 100 points to the Celtics at the end of the third. Are they ever going to learn from their mistakes? What's most funny is when the crowd is chanting "DEFENSE! DEFENSE!" It's almost like a kid asking his mom to excuse him from eating his vegetables. He ain't gonna get it.

But u gotta give them some leeway cause STAT is gone.

That`s true. Still...

Cavs looking West is back. Lebron James was actually the first player I thought about when I considered who in the NBA could possibly be taking steroids. I mean, dude is BEASTING. 270 and moving like a point guard = not fair.

ODEN = BUM

• JimBeamJimBeam Seattle. 2,012 Posts
    That`s true. Still...

Cavs looking West is back. Lebron James was actually the first player I thought about when I considered who in the NBA could possibly be taking steroids. I mean, dude is BEASTING. 270 and moving like a point guard = not fair.

i don't think the nba has a hgh or roid problem like baseball/football do (not saying use is non-existent, just not as wide-spread as nfl/mlb use.) the types of physical development that the drugs promote (huge bulk) aren't beneficial to the playing of the sport.

leboring ain't roiding. you could tell when he was a kid that he was going to be about the size he is now-- dude was just built for it.

if you're looking for shrunken sacked ragers in the nba, you might want to look at players more like kendrick perkins.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    Steph Celtics jersey: Add to Cart!

• JimBeamJimBeam Seattle. 2,012 Posts
    heh

That`s true. Still...

i don't think the nba has a hgh or roid problem like baseball/football do (not saying use is non-existent, just not as wide-spread as nfl/mlb use.) the types of physical development that the drugs promote (huge bulk) aren't beneficial to the playing of the sport.

leboring ain't roiding. you could tell when he was a kid that he was going to be about the size he is now-- dude was just built for it.

if you're looking for shrunken sacked ragers in the nba, you might want to look at players more like kendrick perkins.

Same argument went for Hockey players as Barry Melrose or whatever his name on ESPN said. "They need sinewy muscles". Same could probably be said for basketball players. Still I do wonder sometimes...

Roid rage? lol

• steroids help with injury recovery too
    I'm pretty sure they're taking roids but roids won't give you a jump shot, so I don't really care too much.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts

I guess Boston is conceding the EC to Cleveland. The only way Marbury has ever made an NBA team better is by leaving it.

I guess Boston is conceding the EC to Cleveland. The only way Marbury has ever made an NBA team better is by leaving it.

Too many dominant personalities in Boston for him to disrupt the vibe.
    Plus Doc Rivers aint gonna play that shit.
    Marbury should shore up the second unit along w/ Mikki Moore who just signed.
    Different expectations this time around.

• Steph Celtics jersey: Add to Cart!

I think the difference is that the teams who have signed Marbury in the past really needed him to be the man. If he turns out to be the same "crazy Steph" that has burnt his bridges elsewhere, Boston will just cut him and won't really have lost anything for trying.

I think the difference is that the teams who have signed Marbury in the past really needed him to be the man. If he turns out to be the same "crazy Steph" that has burnt his bridges elsewhere, Boston will just cut him and won't really have lost anything for trying.

To tell ya the truth, if dude is on his "game" he's potentially better than Rondo.
    Rondo is the better defender, but Marbury's offense can be sick.

I'd take '09 Rondo over '09 Steph any day.

That said, I'd be interesting to see if and when Steph plays for the Celtics.

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    Mikki Moore is a nice addition.

Lakers in 5

RIP

Johnny RED Kerr & Norman Van Lier

Norman was in the Barbershop if any heads remember.

Both dudes were Chicago Legends.

RIP

Johnny RED Kerr & Norman Van Lier

Norman was in the Barbershop if any heads remember.

Both dudes were Chicago Legends.

I don't know much about Kerr.

Van Lier was in the same class as Dave Bing, Earl Monroe & Walt Frazier and some of their battles were great......Norm may have been the better defender of the group.

RIP

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

BAN

BAN
    The risk/reward isn't justifiable.

At best he plays as well as or slightly better than Rondo.

At worst he is a cancer that infects the reigning World Champs.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts

BAN

Would you care to make the argument that somehow Marbury isn't a loser? That teams don't immediately get better upon his departure? I could use a good laugh.

LAKERS SUNNED!!!!!!!!

SUNS W/O STAT AND NASHTY > LAKERS KOBE'N'EM

THA SUNS NATIONAL ABC BROADCAST CURSE IS FINALLY BROKEN FOR NOW.

DEALTH.

AWWW COME ON YUKI WHERE YOU @ DAWG?????

• Lucious_FoxLucious_Fox 2,479 Posts
    Dude u had given up on The Suns a minute ago and now your back on the boat????

I WAS CRYING LIKE MOST OF PLANET ORANGE BUT AS SOON AS A.GENTRY BROUGHT SEVEN SECONDS OR SHAQ INTO THE PICTURE AND STAT WAS BEASTIN UNTIL HIS EYE I WAS NOW HAPPY IT COOL DUDE I CAN DEAL WITH IT, SUNS FAN 4 LIFE

Dude u had given up on The Suns a minute ago and now your back on the boat????

THE SWAGGER OF 130 POINTS HATH BRUNG BACK THE GREAT SUN LOVING MYLATENTPEE!!! DEALT.