Breed.

Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
edited September 2008 in Strut Central
Quote:h,121b,121MC Breed On Life Support, Requiring Kidney Transplant/b1b,121September 7th, 2008 | Author: Jake Paineb,121b,121After speaking with veteran Flint, Michigan rapper MC Breed's manager, Darryl Morris, AllHipHop.com has reported that the rapper may be in his final hours, unless he gets some help.b,121b,121After kidney failure, the rapper, who has spent a great deal of time in his career in Atlanta, was rushed Friday evening to an area hospital. According to the report, Breed had fallen unconscious, needing to be revived three times.b,121b,121Management told that a Michigan Hip Hop benefit concert may be orchestrated this weekend or early this week to help raise money and awareness for the kidney donor needed to save the 36 year-old's life. No specific artists or location was given. b,121b,121h,121

Comments

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    damn. b,121b,121i was just cleaning up my itunes and listening to gotta get mine. hope he can pull thru.

• pacmanpacman 1,114 Posts
    Whaaaat? I just was watching the uncensored Aint No Future video (where they hung Sadaam) on Friday. Dang, thoughts and prayers....