Brazilian eBay Sellers

2»

Comments

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    Allan Bastos as brazilianmusic used to be the best. But in the last few years his prices have gone up a lot and he seems not to care anything about customer service.

The best now, is plainmusic. Excellent, friendly, great shit, reasonable prices. But recently not much new stuff.

Jlandid is good but prices are too high. Never had a problem with quality from him though, so i dont know what Johnny's complaint is actually about.

Another one is Brazilian Culture (brazilcult). Pricey but great quality and rare psych and folk stuff that I dont see we others.

Also, hunter_rarities, joiarardisco and nostalgiatwist
    can all be trusted.

Warning though. I am the type who is liable to snipe you With two seconds left to go, whoa Got Paypal or Visa, what ever'll please As long as I've got the dough .

Man, I think your standards have become skewed as a result of collecting Brazilian records almost exclusively.

I have had disappointing experiences with some of those guys. Isn't nostalgiatwist somewhat notorious for his poor grading?

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    I'd also recommend DJ Pancake/Clark Nelson. Always had fair and trouble-free transactions with that guy and he knows how to grade.

• MoogManMoogMan Sao Paulo, Brazil 1,173 Posts
    I'd also recommend DJ Pancake/Clark Nelson. Always had fair and trouble-free transactions with that guy and he knows how to grade.

Don't know if Clark will be selling brazilian stuff anymore, cos' he moved back to Chicago.

Peace

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    Ah - didn't know that.

Well, I always got good service from him in the past.

JS

• MoogManMoogMan Sao Paulo, Brazil 1,173 Posts
    Ah - didn't know that.

Well, I always got good service from him in the past.

JS

Yeah, Clark is that dude, and totally reliable as a seller.

Peace

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts

collecting Brazilian records almost exclusively.

• JoeMojoJoeMojo 720 Posts
    hunter_rarities, joiarardisco and nostalgiatwist

Cosign on the first two, third one always seemed sketchy to me (lots of negative feedback, weird grading). I did buy a couple records from him once. It turned out okay, but he sent them via the slow 'economical' service rather than the airmail he was charging for.