No bad versions of.....

2»

Comments

• asstroasstro 1,754 Posts
    People Make The World Go 'Round

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    I've recently discovered Chers version of Hey Joe. I think it's great.

Here is my first div share. Dollar bin niceness.

• onetetonetet 1,754 Posts
    are there bad versions of "I'm Your Puppet"?

"Dark End of the Street" has a pretty good track record.

I'm listening to Jerome Richardson's Groove Merchant which has terrible almost unlistenable versions of Knock On Wood, Ode To Billie Joe and Sunny right in a row. His horn is out of tune or something.

Now I'm listening to Sonny and Brownie doing People Get Ready. I've never heard a bad version of PGR.

• pickwick33pickwick33 8,946 Posts
    Now I'm listening to Sonny and Brownie doing People Get Ready. I've never heard a bad version of PGR.

Even the version by Jeff Beck with Rod Stewart wasn't bad! (And, mind you, this was from the eighties, not the sixties...)

Even the version by Jeff Beck with Rod Stewart wasn't bad! (And, mind you, this was from the eighties, not the sixties...)

I loved it at the time, probably still would.

Aretha! I Believe, I Believe!

• pickwick33pickwick33 8,946 Posts
    The Everly Brothers (don't sleep) did a heartstopping "People Get Ready" on one of their Warner Bros. albums. Their version sounded like the song was written with them in mind.

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    Smell Yo Dick

• mr.brettmr.brett 678 Posts
    I never really heard a bad version of I feel the earth move....or Whichita Lineman.

was it you who had hundreds of Wichita Lineman covers on hard drive and lost them all? That was tough...

Someone posted a zip with a bunch of versions of this song a while back. It sat on my desktop for a few months and i finally listened to a few of them and ended up deleting the whole folder. To each their own I guess.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    are there bad versions of "I'm Your Puppet"?

Fosters Sylvers S/T version is

I never heard a wack version of MY CHERIE AMOUR.

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    Grazin' In The Grass

• Options
    Grandma's Hands