more perry bible fellowship

Comments

• dayday 9,611 Posts

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    What the fuck is this!?

• VagabondVagabond 417 Posts

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
    Not that I want to infringe upon your right to view things that aren't funny, but those aren't even close to funny.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    Not that I want to infringe upon your right to view things that aren't funny, but those aren't even close to funny.

Sorry, that is incorrect! The correct answer is, you have no sense of humor! Yes, "you have no sense of humor" would have won you a gift certificate for two new pairs of skate shoes and three pre-worn lacrosse hats! Thanks for playing.

• SooksSooks 714 Posts

sorry sourpuss, these are great!

• dayday 9,611 Posts

here's a knee slapper that's more your speed

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts

• here's a knee slapper that's more your speed

Sorry, that is incorrect! The correct answer is, you have no sense of humor! Yes, "you have no sense of humor" would have won you a gift certificate for two new pairs of skate shoes and three pre-worn lacrosse hats! Thanks for playing.

but i do find it funny that it is coming from the dude who keeps posting the same tired pic of fa*xr*llz over and over thinking its hilarious. what an expert at comedy you are!

N E X T

L E V E L

F A R S I D E

• hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts
    but i do find it funny that it is coming from the dude who keeps posting the same tired pic of fa*xr*llz over and over thinking its hilarious. what an expert at internet stalking[/b] you are!

• d_wordd_word 666 Posts

AWESOME[/b]

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    My favorite:

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    No wait, this one:

that one's a classic for sure. haha, the bully gets impaled by a unicorn

• pacmanpacman 1,114 Posts
    I've seen each one of these.......absolute genious IMO.