Guilty musical pleasures...

2»

Comments

• pacmanpacman 1,114 Posts

PAUL SIMON - "graceland"

I RIDE

I on this. Played it a lot growing up in the car with my pops.

• SelinaKyle83SelinaKyle83 1,042 Posts

I can embarrass myself a lot more than this:

(although I think I can actually make a strong argument for this song's validity)

Fuck that shit. Thats a classic.

I agree. But it's easy to catch knee-jerk hate for Madonna. However, I would suspect that many people on this board will ride for her early material.

No idea what you might look like waxjunky but anytime i hear that song i have images of people dancing round with their arms out like an aeroplane and spinning in a rather controlled manner!! You down??hehe!!

This feels like a trick question!

Haha!! No trick!!

• waxjunkywaxjunky 1,848 Posts
    Does anyone like this band? Does anyone know this band? UK heads? Former 90s indie rockers? This is the b-side (two songs) to their first single. I revisited this band when I saw a co-worker wearing one of their t-shirts. I think his mind was blown when I knew about them, and could speak knowingly on their first LP. I seriously hadn't even thought of this band for 15 years before that.

Peter Hook is really playing bass.

Peter Hook is really playing bass.

Oh, and hadn't heard the previous post of yours???

Am sure i'll probably get into trouble for this one....promise it'll be the last!!

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts

DOOBIE BROTHERS - "what a fool believes"

etc..

all in heavy rotation (sort of) at my palace

KATE BUSH is the same -- except her stuff still sounds Frickin' awesome!

Pleasure yes, guilt no. I ride for Kate.

• finelikewinefinelikewine "ONCE UPON A TIME, I HAD A VINYL." http://www.discogs.com/user/permabulker 1,416 Posts

• YemskyYemsky 709 Posts
    Jellybean mix if I remember correctly. Horrible Rap, but the HOOK is just that.