Kobe And The Car

2»

Comments

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    hey I know you ride for him, he just seems like a dick.

anyway will you ride if he ever gets traded? just curious.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    oh yeah I forgot we had a shameless kobe dickrider in here. whatup yuichi. I admit to being a casual bball fan.

What shame is there? Mike Tyson without boxing. Bonds without baseball. Kobe without basketball. If you like sports and can appreciate the beauty of each game, you can appreciate socially awkward figures who put their blood, sweat, and tears into the game. I know I'm being over-dramatic, but my point is that they're pure athletes in the sense that they probably wouldn't have anything left if not for their hustle in their respective sports. What's not to like about that? You can call that dickriding or whatever. I actually don't own a KB jersey.

Yup. My first purchase of his jersey may have been a #24 Chicago or New York uni. That would have been kinda ill too.

I need to copme foyle jersey. I miss that dude on our squad.

Naw son, you need to pray that Fedor makes his way into the Octagon, so that Randy Courture can take on a unprepared Fedor, beat him, and that Dana White gets his wish. Forever establishing UFC as the greatest MMA organization on Earth!

I really ought to stop buying records for a while, and start buying jerseys or something! lol Just too many I want...

Naw son, you need to pray that Fedor makes his way into the Octagon, so that Randy Courture can take on a unprepared Fedor, beat him, and that Dana White gets his wish. Forever establishing UFC as the greatest MMA organization on Earth!

never gonna happen. would be dope though.

UFC 83: APRIL 19, 2008 IN CANADA
    venue: Bell Centre in Montreal

Main Card Bouts:
    -Matt Serra (#2 Welterweight in the World)* vs. Georges St. Pierre (#1 Welterweight in the World)*
    -Rich Franklin (#4 Middleweight in the World)* vs. Travis Lutter
    -Nate Quarry vs. Kalib Starnes
    -Michael Bisping vs. Charles McCarthy
    -Mac Danzig vs. Mark Bocek

Preliminary Bouts:
    -Jason MacDonald vs. Joe Doerksen
    -Sam Stout vs. Rich Clementi
    -Kuniyoshi Hironaka vs. Jonathan Goulet
    -Alan Belcher vs. Jason Day
    -Cain Velasquez vs. Brad Morris
    -Ed Herman vs. Demian Maia

United States PPV suggested retail price: $44.95

never gonna happen. would be dope though.

I read an article that said that Fedor was about to end his contract with M-1? He'll be a free agent, so there is still the possibility of Fedor fighting with UFC? I haven't really been following MMA lately. Plaese to confirm.

UFC 83: APRIL 19, 2008 IN CANADA
    venue: Bell Centre in Montreal

Main Card Bouts:
    -Matt Serra (#2 Welterweight in the World)* vs. Georges St. Pierre (#1 Welterweight in the World)*
    -Rich Franklin (#4 Middleweight in the World)* vs. Travis Lutter
    -Nate Quarry vs. Kalib Starnes
    -Michael Bisping vs. Charles McCarthy
    -Mac Danzig vs. Mark Bocek

Preliminary Bouts:
    -Jason MacDonald vs. Joe Doerksen
    -Sam Stout vs. Rich Clementi
    -Kuniyoshi Hironaka vs. Jonathan Goulet
    -Alan Belcher vs. Jason Day
    -Cain Velasquez vs. Brad Morris
    -Ed Herman vs. Demian Maia

United States PPV suggested retail price: $44.95

Serra or St. Pierre? Who's it this time? I say, St. Pierre in a decision.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

Yup. My first purchase of his jersey may have been a #24 Chicago or New York uni. That would have been kinda ill too.

not a bad call.

I read an article that said that Fedor was about to end his contract with M-1? He'll be a free agent, so there is still the possibility of Fedor fighting with UFC? I haven't really been following MMA lately. Plaese to confirm.

I can't confirm nor deny.

not a bad call.

hell yea, approval from the one. Are you gonna send me some Xyience?

Xyience?

haha you gotta send me the chick from the Xyience stripper energy drink commercials.

Its a shame that NIKE doesnt promote Kobes sneakers.

No Posters,commercial,ads...nothin.

Dude is in the MVP race and kids dont even know he has kicks out there.

I don't understand this poast. are you really all broken up that Nike does not promote Kobe Bryant's shoes? wtf do you care? serious question. (my apologies if this was a joke).

Im not broken up, i just dont understand how one of the greatest ballers doesnt have any promotions for his shoe.
    U dont find that odd from a business standpoint?

Business is Business.....if Nike thought they could make $$$ promoting Kobe's shoe they would.....truth is the guy's public persona is not very likeable and they are not gonna throw away $$ trying to change that.

I cant speculate what the Nike higher ups are thinkin', but they have an extensive campaign for KOBE in China. Dude's jersey outsells

Genius Promo

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    To further derail this thread into MMA territory... did anyone see that Shamrock/Cung Le fight? Best fight I've seen in a long time.

*SPOILER*

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    That's weak. It's easier to jump the car when it's moving.

To further derail this thread into MMA territory... did anyone see that Shamrock/Cung Le fight? Best fight I've seen in a long time.

I haven't seen it yet -- no spoilers please!

I ride for Frank -- one of the best to ever do it.

• dayday 9,611 Posts

I haven't seen it yet -- no spoilers please!

I ride for Frank -- one of the best to ever do it.

Then don't watch that video! Man I don't want to say anything, but you should find a way to see it.

• i am sure some of u have seen this one

First thing I said to my dad when we saw this last night was "How many kids are going to go out there and try this now?"

Thinning the heard, I guess.

Its a shame that NIKE doesnt promote Kobes sneakers.

No Posters,commercial,ads...nothin.

Dude is in the MVP race and kids dont even know he has kicks out there.

I don't understand this poast. are you really all broken up that Nike does not promote Kobe Bryant's shoes? wtf do you care? serious question. (my apologies if this was a joke).

Im not broken up, i just dont understand how one of the greatest ballers doesnt have any promotions for his shoe.
    U dont find that odd from a business standpoint?

Business is Business.....if Nike thought they could make $$$ promoting Kobe's shoe they would.....truth is the guy's public persona is not very likeable and they are not gonna throw away $$ trying to change that.

I cant speculate what the Nike higher ups are thinkin', but they have an extensive campaign for KOBE in China. Dude's jersey outsells

Genius Promo

His game and smile is universal.

KOBE.

• JimBeamJimBeam Seattle. 2,012 Posts
    See more funny videos at CollegeHumor