Tade Deck Cut Routine?

JectWonJectWon (@_@) 1,654 Posts
edited March 2008 in Strut Central
I thought this was kinda' cool....thought I'd share it with ya'll:

Comments

• ZEN2ZEN2 1,540 Posts

• JectWonJectWon (@_@) 1,654 Posts
    Interesting.

Did you post that because you thought it was a good vid (which I agree) or did you think it somehow applied to what was going on in the first video?

I mean, I can see creative manipulation like the tape deck DJ never seeing it's full potential due to over protective copyright laws, but I wasn't sure if that was what you were trying to get across....

• Controller_7Controller_7 4,052 Posts
    aww man, I thought this was a post about tade decks.

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    dud, the tough crowed is about to show up

too late

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
    Interesting.

Did you post that because you thought it was a good vid (which I agree) or did you think it somehow applied to what was going on in the first video?

I mean, I can see creative manipulation like the tape deck DJ never seeing it's full potential due to over protective copyright laws, but I wasn't sure if that was what you were trying to get across....

don't pay it no mind, B. soulstrut not only got jokes, they got inside jokes.

whoops, it's lunchtime... i've passed my monthly soulstrut activity limit anyway. peace out!

whoops, it's lunchtime... i've passed my monthly soulstrut activity limit anyway. peace out!

We miss you around her Phill, but to be honest, that sounds like a good plan. I need to get on that routine.

hahahahahaha

I think that one has potential for officiality.

it was official in my private mind garden the moment I saw it. good job sir

• djkingottodjkingotto 1,704 Posts
    ah, the weekly tape deck dj post. is this becoming a new "thing?"

no no, this is the Tade deck post, go hatt somewhere else

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    TADE

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts

OH MY FUCKIN GOD.

when i was googling for tough crows and found that pic, i thought it was perfect.

Now i know how wrong i was: this graemlin is perfect.

Pure Class.

(again)

no no, this is the Tade deck post, go hatt somewhere else

oh damn! its a tade deck? i can't see vidya at work, that must be amazing then....

i unhatt, carry on.

Okay, my mind is officially blown. Despite the 'tade' error it seems this has been posted already. My bad.

Seriously though, wtf is going on now...my shit is so blown, I'm confused and a little scared. I'm going to curl up under my desk now and hope the tough crowd goes away....

seek help.

God, I have so much to learn about this place....

seek help.

now there SOOOO needs to be a "you've been dud-ed" graemlin

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,788 Posts

Interesting clip this, although another examplar of the differences of what is deemed dancable Stateside and this side of the pond; when narrator speaks of the Amen being taken to new, un-danceable avante garde heights of manipulation and then gives the Squarepusher track as evidence... haha, I've brokked-out along with a packed club to crazier sh*t than that, although I understand his point.

seek help.

pure hilarity!

?