Your boy Mark Ronson

DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,917 Posts
edited February 2008 in Strut Central

Comments

• it's nice to be reminded that the US is not the only country overflowing with bad, vapid pop music and equally bad, vapid award shows.

(and no I'm not referring to Ronson).

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts

Just like Madonna!

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,917 Posts

Just like Madonna!

You can have her back anytime - just ask.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts

Just like Madonna!

You can have her back anytime - just ask.

Oh no. Really. We couldn't. Consider her our gift to you. And much like herpes, she's the gift that keeps on giving.

In an ironic twist, I just read that Mark Ronson became a US citizen last week.

Break it up now, nothing to see here.

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,908 Posts
    Winehouse looked and sounded better last night.

• skelskel You can't cheat karma 5,033 Posts
    Madonna!

herpes

• mark ronson is a retarded cornball who has the swagger of a singer/songwriter. Id make him piss blood and bleed urine.

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    mark ronson is a retarded cornball who has the swagger of a singer/songwriter. Id make him piss blood and bleed urine.

speak easy young buck, he's got real life hommies on this site

mark ronson is a retarded cornball who has the swagger of a singer/songwriter. Id make him piss blood and bleed urine.

I like him. Dude worked hard promoting his album over here last summer, and it seems to have paid off. All the "born with a silver spoon in his mouth" smack talk that's directed at him seems like bullshit to me.

• mark ronson is a retarded cornball who has the swagger of a singer/songwriter. Id make him piss blood and bleed urine.

WHat they gon do? leave me strongly worded pm's. DOLO FEARS NO-ONE, NOT EVEN MARK RONSON.