Dennis or Randy Quaid

RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
edited February 2008 in Strut Central
That is the question

Comments

• Randy Quaid makes me laugh in movies.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    RANDY

• Randy, who according to last week's Entertainment Weekly was just banned from the professional stage FOR LIFE by whatever the stage actors union is. That must have been some real misbehavior...

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Randy in Foxes as the goofy cradle robbin boyfriend =

• randy

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts
    Randy, who according to last week's Entertainment Weekly was just banned from the professional stage FOR LIFE by whatever the stage actors union is. That must have been some real misbehavior...

Link? Stage actors are some of the craziest MF's I've ever known. What kind of antics would get someone barred like that?

I need a graemlin of Jon Lovitz as the Tales of Ribaldry guy

"Oooooh, naughty!"

• Randy, but i like Dennis in The Big Easy

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts

• Randy, but i like Dennis in The Big Easy

• Randy, who according to last week's Entertainment Weekly was just banned from the professional stage FOR LIFE by whatever the stage actors union is. That must have been some real misbehavior...

Link? Stage actors are some of the craziest MF's I've ever known. What kind of antics would get someone barred like that?

I need a graemlin of Jon Lovitz as the Tales of Ribaldry guy

"Oooooh, naughty!"

No link (we get a subscription). It said that he was both physically and verbally abusive to his castmates. Hmmmmmm....

• tomasltomasl 315 Posts
    Randy if only for the hick fight between he and his brothers in Paper Moon.

• randy for his facial follicles.

• pointmanpointman 1,042 Posts
    Nothing compares to this performance

Need I say more?

• LazerLazer 796 Posts
    Randy, by a mile.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Dennis...Cutters 4 Life!

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    Gotta say i felt for Dennis when that punkass wannabe tough-guy Russell Crowe took off with his wife.

• Nothing compares to this performance

exactly what i was thinking of. This was the funniest thing to me when I was a kid. Mention of the crapper had me rollin.

• Gotta say i felt for Dennis when that punkass wannabe tough-guy Russell Crowe took off with his wife.

And now a bunch of record nerds are saying that they like his brother better on the internets. What a tough life.

• Options
    I he killed it in Midnight Express too. Randy.

Dennis Has Alien Nation though, that was huge.

• pointmanpointman 1,042 Posts

• "I sure don't know why they call it Hamburger Helper, Clark. It sure does fine by itself."

• "Aw man, it's bad luck just seein' something like that."

• i think they are both underrated in different ways. anyway i just remembered these actor buttons an artist made for sale at my local video store:

wish i nabbed on when i had the chance

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts

Classic.

"Aw man, it's bad luck just seein' something like that."

Oh shit, that is an amazing movie...one that I completely forgot all about. Thanks for reminding me.

• I think every Dennis Quaid movie would improve ten-fold with Randy sitting in for his brother

• I think every Dennis Quaid movie would improve ten-fold with Randy sitting in for his brother

I can't really think of an exception to this.

I don't know if I can or want to picture Randy in a steamy gay makeout scene.

I don't know if I can or want to picture Randy in a steamy gay makeout scene.

only a woman, disguised as a man, disguised as a fish would admit to even thinking about this....

I think every Dennis Quaid movie would improve ten-fold with Randy sitting in for his brother

I can't really think of an exception to this.

Everybody's All-American...Dennis was perfect in that. Plus, John Goodman was already in it to cover any thoughts of a Randy factor.