Options

Front to back, yall!

edited February 2008 in Strut Central
what is the most hammer record that you keep on playin and playin?you know, the type that you cannot listen to in your headphones anymore b/c it is just too worn out.Last night my friend dropped in while I was doing some chores and he had stash of Coltrane, Monk, Chico Hamilton, and this hammered copy of Lee Morgan "The Rumproller" original. I played the Lee Morgan despite its unsightly condition. This record had been majorly played (Poor Condition)! Nevertheless, I found it pleasing and enjoyable. I picked it up. It is now in the collection.Are records like this valuable? If so how much?Lee Morgan = my most hammered record that I listen to from front to back.

Comments

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts

Are records like this valuable? If so how much?

i think your shtick is worn out and tired...

played over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over....

cheapely begging for a clowning...antention craved

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    most hammer record