Keeping It Real Sucks......

2»

Comments

• Then, on top of that, she expects a tip. Yeah, here's a tip honey, learn how to do your job...

I like...

"Don't eat yellow snow."

and

"Don't piss in the wind."

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    my wit doesnt quite trasnslate well being hollered over the synths of todays hit music.

After similar failures, I've decided that you got to try not talking to the girls in there. Instead, take a lesson from the booze-and-boner wolves* who just walk around rubbing their bidnit against girls they haven't even spoken to yet.

*Description stolen from Vice magazine.

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts
    my game is piss poor when i gotta yell, with my stank alcohol breath, into the side of a chicks face.
    my wit doesnt quite trasnslate well being hollered over the synths of todays hit music.
    exactly. I have to laugh at this.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    I have much better luck meeting girls on the subway/bus
    or the coffee shop than at the club. More on my level, too.

(cue Batmon STARBUCKS jpeg)

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    I have much better luck meeting girls on the subway/bus
    or the coffee shop than at the club. More on my level, too.

(cue Batmon STARBUCKS jpeg)

"wanna watch the The Wire at my crib?"

i really want to do a tour of just dope ass lounges in this country. like on some sexy tip. you already know what would happen

AYO!!!

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Met my most intelligent and beautiful wife in a club[/b].

Met my most intelligent and beautiful wife in a club[/b].

I have to fight from re-arranging this.......

• Met my most intelligent and beautiful wife in a club[/b].

the wide reciever from Rico's Loft?

• serch4beatzserch4beatz Switzerland 521 Posts
    come to switzerland
    there are a few "back to the past" hip hop parties where they only play that golden era shit..
    and there was a nice party "line" called rap history ..every party they dropped only hip hop/rap from a particular year beggining from 1979 or so

• kalakala 3,361 Posts
    new york got it goin on

and what,,,,99% of europe is having it HARD[/b] for decades

america has that ingrained sense of not appreciating its own music until guys from the uk recycle and repackage it

• I'd never go to a club to "chill out", I go to party and shake myself, because I think that's what clubs are all about.

It seems you're all frequenting some pretty wack clubs. I'm certainly not defending the average Top 40 piss-up venue, I have a hard time enjoying myself if I'm not enjoying the music, but I'm glad there's loads of clubs I can go to that have decent music, good prices and nice girls. Surely there are some of those around for you to find.

I think having fun and enjoying yourself is about as "real" as it gets.

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    see? no rap in the clurb...

• THIS has ben one of the funniest threads I have read in a long time. From the title to the description of the clientele... to the sentiment about the poor fish.... amazing

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts

YES.

• I'd never go to a club to "chill out", I go to party and shake myself, because I think that's what clubs are all about.

It seems you're all frequenting some pretty wack clubs. I'm certainly not defending the average Top 40 piss-up venue, I have a hard time enjoying myself if I'm not enjoying the music, but I'm glad there's loads of clubs I can go to that have decent music, good prices and nice girls. Surely there are some of those around for you to find.

Denmark=CLUB CAPITOL OF THE WORL'

• PABLOPABLO 1,921 Posts

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    i really want to do a tour of just dope ass lounges in this country. like on some sexy tip. you already know what would happen

Ohhh, I know man,I F uckin Know.