Rambo.

2»

Comments

• I never realized the second Rambo flick was called First Blood 2. Perhaps they could have called it Second Blood? I don't remember which one it is, but my favorite is the one with Brian Dennehey (sp).

That always bugged me for some reason (hey, I care about John Rambo!)

First Blood
    First Blood pt. II: Rambo
    Rambo III

and now, Rambo IV

Why ya gonna go and change the name of the series like that? It'd be like calling the 3rd Raiders of the Lost Ark movie "Temple of Doom 3".

yeah that shit always bugged me. I am still holding out hope for "Rambo II." it would be like a "inter-quel." that would be dope.

• SnagglepusSnagglepus 1,756 Posts
    I never realized the second Rambo flick was called First Blood 2. Perhaps they could have called it Second Blood? I don't remember which one it is, but my favorite is the one with Brian Dennehey (sp).

That always bugged me for some reason (hey, I care about John Rambo!)

First Blood
    First Blood pt. II: Rambo
    Rambo III

and now, Rambo IV

Why ya gonna go and change the name of the series like that? It'd be like calling the 3rd Raiders of the Lost Ark movie "Temple of Doom 3".

yeah that shit always bugged me. I am still holding out hope for "Rambo II." it would be like a "inter-quel." that would be dope.

Whoa. I'm just now realizing that the official title of the new movie is simply Rambo. Your wish for a Rambo II may just be fulfilled.

This series has one hell of an identity crisis.

• this is one of the all-time funniest standup routines ever.

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    I just saw it last night. Pure, astonishing, brilliant exploitation. We're talking bayoneted babies, gang rape, paedophilia, and possibly the most brutal depiction of Asians since the second world war.

The film has an uplifting message: there is nothing Jesus and white men can't do when it comes to the yellow menace. Hooaah!

Also, I think Rambo has to be the first film in a decade where a fanny pack was part of a costume.

• I just saw it last night. Pure, astonishing, brilliant exploitation. We're talking bayoneted babies, gang rape, paedophilia, and possibly the most brutal depiction of Asians since the second world war.

The film has an uplifting message: there is nothing Jesus and white men can't do when it comes to the yellow menace. Hooaah!

Also, I think Rambo has to be the first film in a decade where a fanny pack was part of a costume.

I am SO GEEKED for this it's not even funny.

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    I just saw it last night. Pure, astonishing, brilliant exploitation. We're talking bayoneted babies, gang rape, paedophilia, and possibly the most brutal depiction of Asians since the second world war.

I am SO GEEKED for this it's not even funny.

Me too. I just know I'll walk away stunned at the awesomeness that I just saw.