mangoman or youngEINSTEIN threads hot or not

2»

Comments

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts

Haters actin' like it's such an INCONVENIENCE to SKIP THESE SHITS?!?!?!?

Are you fucking kidding me?

Unlike most of yall (and unlike me, circa 3 months ago), I actually have SHIT TO DO all day...

I get home and I want to check the board and shit and I can't even find threads from the morning because it's page after page full of "DO YOU PLAY WITH YOUR BELLY BUTTON LINT???" Yes it is an inconvenience. I don't stay on the computer all day following my favorite threads to page 2.

I mean, seriously. I know Stein made a dormroom headnod classic, and I'm sure Mangoman is the dude and all, but yall ALL need to get out the house and shit.

This site is a joke right now. I mean that with the best of intentions to all involved.

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    Not at all hot.

• youngEINSTEINyoungEINSTEIN 2,443 Posts
    i've read everyones opinions and respect you all. thanks for your insight.
    in an attemt to fit in i think i overshoot my mark a bit sometimes. i sincerely apologize if i've inconvenieced anyone and will reduce my number of posts.
    peace, stein. . .

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    wow. Stein has to have the best temper of anyone in the world. if that was me I'd been like "fuck all ya'll, i do what i want!!!"

• VagabondVagabond 417 Posts
    wow. Stein has to have the best temper of anyone in the world. if that was me I'd been like "fuck all ya'll, i do what i want!!!"

So..........Seriously, Who here does play with their bellybutton lint?? Real headz wanna know these things?

• dayday 9,611 Posts

you are not kidding

respect to you, my manic posting friend