ASR Weekend In San Diego: WHat's Good?

Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
edited January 2008 in Strut Central
Anything popping? I happend to get booked at Bar Dynamite that Saturday (the 26th) with the god Beatnick and I want to know if I should come down Friday/Saturday in the daytime to catch anything that's really popping. Or is it going to be dudes with long cargo shorts and famous stars and stripes shirts pounding brewskies.

Comments

• phongonephongone 1,652 Posts
    Anything popping? I happend to get booked at Bar Dynamite that Saturday (the 26th) with the god Beatnick and I want to know if I should come down Friday/Saturday in the daytime to catch anything that's really popping. Or is it going to be dudes with long cargo shorts and famous stars and stripes shirts pounding brewskies.

haha, you should come the extra day. Typically, the Friday on ASR weekend brings droves of young tail to downtown/Gaslamp area of San Diego -- if you're into that sort of thing. There'll probably a bunch of good rap shows/industry parties that night too.

• Anything popping? I happend to get booked at Bar Dynamite that Saturday (the 26th) with the god Beatnick and I want to know if I should come down Friday/Saturday in the daytime to catch anything that's really popping. Or is it going to be dudes with long cargo shorts and famous stars and stripes shirts pounding brewskies.

haha, you should come the extra day. Typically, the Friday on ASR weekend brings droves of young tail to downtown/Gaslamp area of San Diego -- if you're into that sort of thing. There'll probably a bunch of good rap shows/industry parties that night too.

that's what i'm tawn 'bout. Good shows and industry parties with free shit.