Insane ebay buyers

The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
edited December 2007 in Strut Central
ok, sold this indie rock LP...dude took Frickin' forever to mail his payment in(I shoulda just left a non paying bidder/negative feedback and relisted the sumbitch)so I mailed it to him. Well, he has not received it. Ebay told him to call us, but he just sent a message saying he REFUSES to spend anymore money on this LP or US, so he is going to contact the FBI! Anyone had the FBI caled on them for a lost raer?

Comments

• he is going to contact the FBI!

priceless! i wish i could listen in on that call...

• wire fraud is nothing to laugh about.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Leave him this negative right now!!!!

"Federal Prison Is A Country Club, Beyatch!!"

• SoulhawkSoulhawk 3,197 Posts
    a couple months back I sold a rare new wave ep for $760 - I sent my invoice per usual, but didn't hear back from the winning bidder, however his feedback was good, so I figured 'no prob', after a week has gone by I email the guy & ask him what's up, he tells me that he's buying the copy from me as an upgrade & that immediately after he won my auction he listed his copy on ebay as a buy-it-now for $800 & the underbidder on my auction bought it, now he's waiting for this guy to pay him, before he can pay me, this whole scheme left me basically going

of course he never paid.

• JustAliceJustAlice 1,308 Posts
    Please help me decide to do with the guy that just left us a neutral because:

"good condition. product wasn't truley sealed, but otherwise just what i wanted."

WTF?? Not "Truley" sealed?? When a Sealed record has a cut out does that make it not truly sealed ?? The cut out was in the description, so....I am beyond tempted to leave this dude a negative.

Wow, what the hell kind of grading are you supposed to give a well described sealed record with a cut out other than still sealed record with a cut out??.... SS-(+-) Slit, punch out whatever....does it matter? It is in its OG factorysaran man, what more do you want?

I guess technically no, its not "truley" sealed....get a vacuum wingnut.

Im emailing him to make sure he knew it was in the description and try to find out what the heck he is talking about.

I know people are truley anal about this ish, but as can be well expected this guy has an under 20 feedback history and didnt bother to contact us prior to leaving a complaint, honestly that pisses me off more than anything.

• wire fraud is nothing to laugh about.

that's what everyone says, but I actually WAS the victim of wire fraud ($800, AND the guy had previous criminal complaints against him for the same thing) and the cops basically said unless it's something like $25,000 they won't do much...proving fraud beyond a reasonable doubt is tough, and they'll just tell you to take the person to small claims court.

so to make a long story short, the FBI won't do shit...don't worry about it.

• so to make a long story short, the FBI won't do shit...don't worry about it.

I didnt think they would...I can imagine the file opened for the $50 Modest Mouse LP case