HEY FATBACK

GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
edited November 2007 in Strut Central
FUCK YOUHAPPY BIRTHDAY

Comments

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    thanks, adam

my present to myself is no more tobacco.

wish me luck. i've failed so many times.

i'm too old to play.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Hahah. Happy birthday Frank.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

Have a wonderful weekend celebrating!

Good luck with the smoking thing - put some of that Sagittarius stubborness to work.

http://www.charleston.net/news/2007/nov/30/dentist_accused_getting_his_patients_high/

Dentist accused of getting his patients high
    By Noah Haglund (Contact)
    The Post and Courier
    Friday, November 30, 2007

FOLLY BEACH ??? A dentist serving the community known as the Edge of America might have gone over the line by allowing patients to get stoned instead of using more conventional pain medication, the Charleston County Sheriff???s Office said.

Dr. Francis Marion Beylotte Jr. considered the marijuana an ???analgesic,??? according to a Metro Narcotics officer who worked the case.

???He said he allowed his patients to smoke it,??? sheriff???s Sgt. Mike Anderson said. ???If you believe what he says, it was very rare that it happened.???

Beylotte, 56, surrendered to the Sheriff???s Office on Thursday afternoon to face a charge of possession with intent to distribute marijuana. A magistrate set his bail at $2,500 during a bond-court appearance that evening.

An affidavit Anderson signed describes a Nov. 11 search at 1010 E. Erie Ave. that turned up 13 grams of pot. Phone directories list the same Folly Beach address for a Dr. Frank Beylotte, dentist. During an interview, Beylotte admitted to distributing marijuana in the past, the affidavit said.

Speaking to investigators, Beylotte claimed he allowed patients to smoke it only three times over the past several years, Anderson said.

The probe was a joint effort between the Sheriff???s Office and Charleston city narcotics officers, who received a tip about Beylotte???s 19-year-son Alex Beylotte, Anderson said. A search of the son???s apartment turned up 28 grams of marijuana and a gun he cannot lawfully own because of his age. The dentist???s home, his medical practice and his son???s apartment are all on the same property.

The younger Beylotte was arrested Nov. 20 on charges of marijuana distribution, possession with intent to distribute marijuana and possession of a handgun by a person under the age of 21, court records show. He posted $12,500 bail, the records show.

This was the county???s second drug bust this fall involving a dentist.

On Sept. 22, deputies arrested West Ashley dentist Dr. Edmund Lowell Karesh, 48, saying he tried to buy $100 worth of the prescription drug Percocet from an undercover officer. Karesh was charged with possession with intent to distribute a schedule II controlled substance.

Reach Noah Haglund at 937-5550 or [email]nhaglund@postandcourier.com.[/email]

PLEASE TO POST SOMETHING IN THE COMMENTS FOR MY BIRTHDAY PRESENTS PEOPLES.

THIS IS SUCH BULLSHIT

• Options

THIS IS SUCH BULLSHIT

Happy birthday....is that article about your family??

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Hey Fatback,

Happy Birthday, homeslizzle. You are a righteous, witty, and knowledge dude when it comes to vinyls and other assorted topics. I'm always glad to see your face (so to speak) in the place. You most definitely got love out in Dirty Jerz!!! Best wishes to continued longevity, peace, and prosperity.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• Frank,

For your birthday, I got Trent Lott to resign.

I'm trying to get you Larry Craig's head for christmas.

Don't celebrate with a cigar.

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    Happy birthday guy!
    I saw a free jazz record that woulda blown your mind recently, but dude wouldn't come off it. It was called Ofamfa. I have found zero info about it. Looked like a banger.

• Happy Birthday F****!

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts
    happy bday daddy fatty

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Frank,

I'm trying to get you Larry Craig's shoe[/b] for christmas.

Happy Birthday

• dayday 9,611 Posts

THIS IS SUCH BULLSHIT

HAAAAAAAhahaha too funny.

Happy Birthday you grumpy bastard! Good luck with the smoking. I hope I want to quit soon myself.

• Happy Birthday! To one of the grumpiest internet dudes ever.*

*Not to ruin his e-persona but Frank is one of the nicest most generous people I know.

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts
    Frank is one of the nicest most generous people I know.
    vindicated!

• Happy birthday dude. Hope your family comes out of this OK. See you this weekend (been stocking up on free jazz).

• dollar_bindollar_bin I heartily endorse this product and/or event 2,326 Posts
    grumpiest internet dudes ever.*

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    Happy birthday Frank.

Eat a dick, you simple-ass cracker trick.

....plus lots of love!

• Hope you have a great day homeslice. Crack a bottle of the good wine and rock some go-go!

HAPPY BERFDAY

• PLEASE TO POST SOMETHING IN THE COMMENTS

Done.

• What's your address and do you want a Iron Maiden, Danzig or Motley Crue carnival-style-coke-mirror?