Gangland

behemothbehemoth 2,189 Posts
edited November 2007 in Strut Central
just started watching thisawesome show if you're interested in that type of thing

Comments

• just started watching this

awesome show if you're interested in that type of thing

What channel?

• behemothbehemoth 2,189 Posts
    just started watching this

awesome show if you're interested in that type of thing

What channel?

History

they showcased the Aryan brotherhood last night and their influence on American prison life. alot of crazy footage and interviews.

i dont think they limit it to prisons and white supremacy...i saw a preview for the Latin Kings etc

• Yeah I saw the one they did on MS 13 which was pretty raw. They focused on this girl who was an informant and was ratting out all the MS 13 members in the NoVa, DC, MD area. She ended up getting killed.

I remember when that shit was big news around here (DC). I didn't know all the crazy details like what they went into in the show.

A dude I used to work with was stabbed 8 times with a screw driver by some MS 13 dudes. It was like 20 of them against the guy I worked with and 3 of his peoples. He showed me the scars and that shit is no joke. Screwdriver stab wounds are for life.

• I used to have dealings in ms-13s home turf in LA. Those fools are crazy territorial. Always concerned about people moving in on the block and trying to kill some fools they don't recognize.