EMERGENCY MP3 REQUEST: Gerald Wilson Orchestra

CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
edited November 2007 in Strut Central
Gerald Wilson Orchestra "California Soul."THANKS!

Comments

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Yo I think I got rid of this record so I can't help you, but I gotta ask - you like that version? I don't think I was feeling it too much.

b/w

COSMO!

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Yo I think I got rid of this record so I can't help you, but I gotta ask - you like that version? I don't think I was feeling it too much.

b/w

COSMO!

I got the vinyl around here somewhere but seriously my vinyl is DUMB disorganized right now and I need this jawn for a recording that I'm doing today. It's the O.G. for the A.D.O.R. song "Let It All Hang Out." It's no Marlena Shaw version but it's good in its own right.

b/w

WHATTTTTUP DUNNSTONNN???!!!???

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    i got that on the laptop, but got no internet connection

the bus down to dc is supposed to have wireless, so if no one comes thru before then, i got you after 4pm

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    I'm not a fan of his trumpet sound - but his version of California Soul sounds very nice slowed down to -4 or so for a richer/warmer sound.

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    hmmm is this the right version??

• Deep_SangDeep_Sang 1,081 Posts

the bus down to dc is supposed to have wireless, so if no one comes thru before then, i got you after 4pm

Yeah dude, you taking DC2NY? Holler when you're in town, you should come to Five tonight.

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts

Yeah dude, you taking DC2NY? Holler when you're in town, you should come to Five tonight.
    I am, and I'm on the list for tonight. see you there.

ps. i aint gonna be sober.

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,091 Posts

Yeah, that's the one. I personally like the version, especially when the vibes come in.

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts

Yeah, that's the one. I personally like the version, especially when the vibes come in.

me, too. And I agree with Bassie about slowing it down to make it warmer...I'll have to try that when I get home.