You think he likes Roots rock reggae?

• my mind, it is blown.

• no kidding..what the hell?

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts
    Graemlin please!

Thanks for posting these Day :skullmelt:

• asstroasstro 1,754 Posts

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,091 Posts
    He lost his job, lost his wife, had his skin turn to a tree-bark like substance and has to support two kids on next to nothing. Yet, he has not lost his ability to smile. This guy is the very definition of . God bless him.

The gas station video: I don't know how exactly, but it's probably something magnetic screwing with the monitor screen. The thing is blue and that's the color most colorized CCTV screens turn when the signal is cut off. That's just my highly uneducated guess, though.

• AWAESOME.

what chapter is that from?

• He lost his job, lost his wife, had his skin turn to a tree-bark like substance and has to support two kids on next to nothing. Yet, he has not lost his ability to smile. This guy is the very definition of . God bless him.

sorry but I almost threw the fuck up when I saw those pictures... no joke

• asstroasstro 1,754 Posts

AWAESOME.

what chapter is that from?

The end of chapter 16 I think...

• for all your scuba-babe fetish needs

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

• i saw 2 girls 1 cup yesterday and it was strange and disturbing

• kalakala 3,361 Posts
    this 278 page !!!! thread on the "above top secret forum " about aliens

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread262464/pg1

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

• :melt:

wow. I was in Indonesia back in 2000. never saw so many people walking around with mellon-sized goiters on their necks, all casual like it was nuthin. Wondered then if there was some skin thing that they were prone to, but this is completely next level.

• pacmanpacman 1,114 Posts

CLASSIC.

• these are my favorite

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

apparently this the is note that started it all. some mistakenly put under his windshield and he had the idea to start collecting and publishing these

I am now fairly obsessed

this one is the best I've read today

• this one is the best I've read today

i remember posting that many years ago in a found mag appreciation thread. glad they're still around and being awesome

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    My Golden Bears:

• I love the "page me later" part.... That's the reason people get played so often - they're pissed but when faced with the truth, they still want an "explaination."

• this one is the best I've read today

giggittee

the kid in my office lasted 7 seconds, then immediately threw up in his mouth (much to the chagrin of his office workers, which would include me). great reaction. we bet him lunch for a week he couldn't make it through the whole thing. the video is quite disturbing.

the kid in my office lasted 7 seconds, then immediately threw up in his mouth (much to the chagrin of his office workers, which would include me). great reaction. we bet him lunch for a week he couldn't make it through the whole thing. the video is quite disturbing.

oh so THAT'S what y'all are talking about.

my roommate e-mailed me that about a month ago and I didn't even open it. I sensed something was up with his little intro message about how much I was gonna love watching this, blah, blah. that and dude is a pervert. so yeah, I haven't seen that yet and don't intend to watch it.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,901 Posts

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    Tropical fish can live for months out of water[/b]
    http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20071114/sc_nm/belize_fish_dc

• so yeah, I haven't seen that yet and don't intend to watch it.

Truly wise!!!

• Tropical fish can live for months out of water[/b]
    http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20071114/sc_nm/belize_fish_dc

The scientific breakthrough came after a trip to Belize.

"We kicked over a log and the fish just came tumbling out," Taylor told Reuters in neighboring Guatemala by telephone. He said he will publish his study on the fish in The American Naturalist journal early next year.

Finding breakthroughs by, you know, kicking things over in other countries, is very next level.