• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    Kevin Federline

And too many albums.... STREISAND.

• the Brady Family

Realistically Speaking:
    Kevin Federline
    Bruce Willis
    Tina Yothers

I figured you'd HAVE to be sarcastic here...the Bradys' discography*** isn't that big, shouldn't they be in the "Realistically Speaking" one- and two-album category?

[color:red]***feels funny using a serious word like "discography" in conjunction with these guys...I mean, this is the Brady Bunch, not the Modern Jazz Quartet[/color]

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Can we get a standard of what's too many?

I would say Prince of the top of my head.

• FALSE

You evidently didn't live in Chicago during the nineties.

If you worked in a record store and somebody asked if you had the new Wesley Willis, you usually answered "which one?" That man put out a new disc (on his own label) as often as most people changed their clothes.

dr. octagon was cool and probably the first hip-hop record i ever liked, but yeah...is there anything else kool keith did that is even remotely memorable? (ultramag excluded)

This is definition of

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts
    I gotta admit, there's some heat on this...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

"Rubba Love" is dope.

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    Jandek

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts
    Miles Davis

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    YO MILES CAN RELEASE AS MANY DAMN ALBUMS AS HE WANT

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts
    dr. octagon was cool and probably the first hip-hop record i ever liked, but yeah...is there anything else kool keith did that is even remotely memorable? (ultramag excluded)

This is definition of

why? i was 9 when octagonecologyst came out.

any solo stuff ive heard other than that was some of the most unmemorable stuff ever. not saying i dont like him, hes cool.

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts

I'm sure you can listen to everyone of them from beginning to end right?

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts
    You evidently didn't live in Chicago during the nineties.

If you worked in a record store and somebody asked if you had the new Wesley Willis, you usually answered "which one?" That man put out a new disc (on his own label) as often as most people changed their clothes.

this is not a problem for me.

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts

Wow, I didn't think he had close to 30 million to his name, let alont to donate!

Well, between those Tijuana Brass albums and being co-owner of A&M Records, don't you think Herb Alpert should have a nice li'l stash of money set up by now?

Moss and he sold the lable for jaw dropping record breaking dough in mid 80s just in time to cash in on the skyrocketing stock market. Him donating 30 mil is like you or me donating $30.00.

• JustAliceJustAlice 1,308 Posts

the Brady Family

Realistically Speaking:
    Kevin Federline
    Bruce Willis
    Tina Yothers

I figured you'd HAVE to be sarcastic here...the Bradys' discography*** isn't that big, shouldn't they be in the "Realistically Speaking" one- and two-album category?

[color:red]***feels funny using a serious word like "discography" in conjunction with these guys...I mean, this is the Brady Bunch, not the Modern Jazz Quartet[/color]

yes, yes indeed. The Bradys were included almost purely for the family factor if anything.

MJQ is a good call.

I know someone said Ramsey Lewis, but anyone has mentioned
    the Crusaders ? sorry if it was mentioned.

• Not even Black Elvis??? That had some of the most abstract/creative/HILARIOUS tracks Mr. Thornton has ever done. Not to mention the glue on Elvis wig being completely

That being said, Goodie Mob should have stopped after Still Standing.

• You evidently didn't live in Chicago during the nineties.

this is not a problem for me.

Who said it was?

• YO MILES CAN RELEASE AS MANY DAMN ALBUMS AS HE WANT

No one said he couldn't...

This is definition of

why? i was 9 when octagonecologyst came out.

any solo stuff ive heard other than that was some of the most unmemorable stuff ever. not saying i dont like him, hes cool.

GIT FAM

The Roots

• DongerDonger 854 Posts

• Bill Laswell