THE WORD SWAGGER:

2»

Comments

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    Merle Swaggered

Now this one is awesome.

For the ladies, there's always Swagatha Christie.

• soulmarcossa should be swag champa!

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

I'm feeling Keyshia's "I'm now rich" gut. Go ahead girl, get that ranch AND parmessan grilled cheese with chili-fries before you go to bed, ROOMSERVICE AIN'T NOTHING TO THE NEW MARY!

Damn, that whole situation sounds real good. I would eat that ranch and parmessan grilled cheese with chili-fries in my bathrobe with Kaysh at the Four Seasons anytime.

^^^^^^^THE NEW CAN-DO KENDU

• I'm feeling Keyshia's "I'm now rich" gut. Go ahead girl, get that ranch AND parmessan grilled cheese with chili-fries before you go to bed, ROOMSERVICE AIN'T NOTHING TO THE NEW MARY!

Damn, that whole situation sounds real good. I would eat that ranch and parmessan grilled cheese with chili-fries in my bathrobe with Kaysh at the Four Seasons anytime.

^^^^^^^THE NEW CAN-DO KENDU

• Options

[Girl 1:] Oh cutie got it goin' ON!
    [Girl 2:] Cute? What? That dirty motherfucker?
    [Girl 1:] You buggin'!
    [Girl 2:] Ain't no buggin', he's some ugly motherfucker.
    [Girl 1:] You buggin', no -- look at his disposition[/b], shorty gotta stride!
    [Girl 2:] What stride? Ugly motherfucker, he ain't shit.
    [Girl 1:] See, that's my plate, brother may kill me like that.
    [Girl 2:] You got mad sour flavor on shorty, cuz that ain't shit at all...
    [Girl 1:] I'm -- yo G, I don't think he realizes it. Look at him!
    [Girl 2:] Look at what? Dirty motherfucker, he ain't shit.
    [Girl 1:] Hahaha, you don't see what I see, B.
    [Girl 2:] I don't see nothing, you ain't blind, sisso.
    [Girl 1:] True, true. Just look at him, just look at his disposition[/b]!

Sounds like something James heard on the subway.

-Marty Swaggenheimer

• asstroasstro 1,754 Posts
    I think this word has crossed over and is becoming commone outside of the music world. It's all over ESPN lately, and I heard one of the announcers say that Ben Roethlisberger had "regained his swagger" or something like that on MNF this week.

Swagger is the new Jiggy.

• PANACHE and MOXY > SWAGGER

i am 100% behind MOXIE

-Gloria Swagson

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
    I think this word has crossed over and is becoming commone outside of the music world. It's all over ESPN lately, and I heard one of the announcers say that Ben Roethlisberger had "regained his swagger" or something like that on MNF this week.

If that is the case, go ahead and put another nail in swagger's coffin. Few things are worse than the hype machine on MNF.

--Tony Cornswagger

If that is the case, go ahead and put another nail in swagger's coffin. Few things are worse than the hype machine on MNF.

--Tony Cornswagger

How long before the bitches on The Hills start, like, totally being into swagger and stuff?

--Andre Swagassi

• Man y'all sound swagnostic.

Don't hate on what many fine people possess

- Foghorn Swaghorn
    Head of the Farm and all Swagricultural endeavors.

swagnostic.