Another Reason Dallas,TX Sucks

2»

Comments

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    I've been to Dallas. I've even been digging in Dallas.

And, with all due respect to Rich, I'd take Long Island.

You didn't go digging with me.....so you really didn't go digging in Dallas.

Next time let me know you're coming and we'll score for sure.

I had Long Island...you can have my sloppy seconds.

Well, I'm sure you didn't have Long Island's cousin from Brooklyn that moved out there after you left... but I digress...

I did go to a couple HPBs, but didn't score much. I went to some big ass store near the airport (?) This was years ago. It sucked.

Wow...that was years ago...that store by the airport has been gone for like 10 years.

I spent the day digging here with Tuneup and a friend...we cleaned up....and it was a blast.

Pete Townsend/Meher Baba LP autographed by Pete for $7.98.

Ask Dave FoS about digging in Dallas....it's all about marking your territory.

• I'm sure it is the shit if you know the deal. This was when I was but a young scrap in the game. Keni Burke Changes in the strip mall and shit.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    I'm sure it is the shit if you know the deal. This was when I was but a young scrap in the game. Keni Burke Changes in the strip mall and shit.

If you come into Dallas and find records I'm not doing my job very well.

• volumenvolumen 2,532 Posts
    My 14 year old son informed me that saggy pants is called "lowriding" and it means "you smoke pot".

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Where I come from, sagging pants originally implied a gun in your pants that's pulling them off your waist.

And people roll one pant leg up to keep it from getting caught in their bike chain.