HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOMBOLAYA

yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
edited October 2007 in Strut Central
One of the OGs. And seemingly very good dude. Happy Birthday old man!

Comments

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Happy Birthday John!

• GambleGamble 844 Posts
    Wha? Johnboleezy and I share a birthday? RAD dude.

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    One of the OGs. And seemingly very good dude. Happy Birthday old man!

John is a swell dude, many people could take a page out of his book (pardon the pun) if they want to be the better people they can be. Humble, generous and talented...this brother is a welcome sight on any board, or anywhere.

Happy Birthday, John! Here's to many many more!

• shitzrshitzr 648 Posts
    hau'oli la hanau

• pickwick33pickwick33 8,946 Posts
    I always read this guy's posts and wish he was as prominent as he used to be. Happy b-day, John!

• MoogManMoogMan Sao Paulo, Brazil 1,173 Posts
    I always read this guy's posts and wish he was as prominent as he used to be. Happy b-day, John!

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Happy Birthday, Jombolaya!!! I enjoy your presence on Soulstrut. I hope you had a fun born-day!!!

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• johmbolayajohmbolaya 4,472 Posts
    Thanks everyone. This comment did strike me a bit:

I wish I was as promiment as you and others feel I am, trust me. Maybe I have to get myself in the NO FREEBIES movement or something.

It is encouraging though, I push myself but at times it's a "one step forward/two steps back"-type thing, even though I'm more than eager to do the work. I guess I have to go beyond that and literally fall off a cliff and just hope for the best. We will see.

But thanks for that and with luck there will be some "forward movement" in 2008. Music-wise, be on the lookout for the completion of Postcard[/b] and L************[/b], and with luck one of my book projects will be finished.

• kennykenny 1,024 Posts

happy birthday John !

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts
    Happy birthday!!!

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    Happy belated bday Books!

• Happy B-Day J-Books!

• Happy Birthday, Man.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Happy Birthday Mr. Book!